Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Buhari Mocks Atiku, Says Dollars Were Shared At PDP Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mocks Atiku, Says Dollars Were Shared At PDP Primaries (475 Views)

Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Mocks Atiku, Says Dollars Were Shared At PDP Primaries by 13Ebiscoo: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has mocked the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over the emergence of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as its presidential candidate.

He stated that dollars were shared at the PDP national convention and opined that most Nigerian politicians were more materialistic in nature.
The president, who stated this at the closing of the 3-day Interfaith Conference on “Religious Harmony in Nigeria: Towards the 2019 General Elections’’, in Abuja on Saturday, said such politicians did not always mean what they said.

Buhari narrated how he was cheated (politically) during his previous attempts to occupy the presidential seat in 2003, 2007 and 2011 by those he described as members of his religious and ethnic groups.

The President rhetorically cited the 2015 APC presidential primary where dollars were disbursed to delegates to edge out of the race as well as one of the just concluded party primaries where dollars were also used by aspirants to secure presidential ticket.
“The question of religion and ethnicity is fraudulent. Some people are not sincere they don’t mean what they say.

“I’m telling you and some of you know during my primary (in 2015) my opponents said naira had finished and people were given dollars.
“Even in their late primaries recently dollars were being given, nobody takes naira.

“Really, it’s materialism that we will fight to make sure that we stabilize every level and do justice to our country.
“But, what I found out regrettably is that we refused to learn by other people’s experience and we are refusing to learn from our own mistakes,’’ he said.

In his keynote address, Archbishop Justin Welby the Archbishop of Canterbury, stressed that it was the responsibility of religious leaders to speak up and condemn all forms of violent activities during political campaign or elections.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/buhari-mocks-atiku-says-dollars-were.html

Re: Buhari Mocks Atiku, Says Dollars Were Shared At PDP Primaries by Righteousness89(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2018
13Ebiscoo:
President Muhammadu Buhari has mocked the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over the emergence of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as its presidential candidate.

He stated that dollars were shared at the PDP national convention and opined that most Nigerian politicians were more materialistic in nature.
The president, who stated this at the closing of the 3-day Interfaith Conference on “Religious Harmony in Nigeria: Towards the 2019 General Elections’’, in Abuja on Saturday, said such politicians did not always mean what they said.

Buhari narrated how he was cheated (politically) during his previous attempts to occupy the presidential seat in 2003, 2007 and 2011 by those he described as members of his religious and ethnic groups.

The President rhetorically cited the 2015 APC presidential primary where dollars were disbursed to delegates to edge out of the race as well as one of the just concluded party primaries where dollars were also used by aspirants to secure presidential ticket.
“The question of religion and ethnicity is fraudulent. Some people are not sincere they don’t mean what they say.

“I’m telling you and some of you know during my primary (in 2015) my opponents said naira had finished and people were given dollars.
“Even in their late primaries recently dollars were being given, nobody takes naira.

“Really, it’s materialism that we will fight to make sure that we stabilize every level and do justice to our country.
“But, what I found out regrettably is that we refused to learn by other people’s experience and we are refusing to learn from our own mistakes,’’ he said.

In his keynote address, Archbishop Justin Welby the Archbishop of Canterbury, stressed that it was the responsibility of religious leaders to speak up and condemn all forms of violent activities during political campaign or elections.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/buhari-mocks-atiku-says-dollars-were.html
SCAM!!!
Re: Buhari Mocks Atiku, Says Dollars Were Shared At PDP Primaries by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2018
So Buhari is discussing Atiku with the Archbishop, what ever happened to the murdered priests in Benue, Burning of churches in Jos, wanton killings of christians and muslims?

Misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mocks Atiku, Says Dollars Were Shared At PDP Primaries by abduljabbar4(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2018
I wonder what kind of weed our ipob brothers are taking. Kano and kaduna alone will cancel out all tge votes from theor region, then the sw and other northern states will deliver the victory
Re: Buhari Mocks Atiku, Says Dollars Were Shared At PDP Primaries by Ehiscotch(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2018
I was also wondering why PDP claimed their primary was free and fair when votes where clearly bought multiple times and ironically they called for the Ekiti elections to be cancelled on the same premise.

It is funny how we choose to be blinded and deceived .

Wike was a major money bag for a Tambuwal and he made his delegates make sure they vote for his candidate denying them their rights. Man, this country is a mess.
Re: Buhari Mocks Atiku, Says Dollars Were Shared At PDP Primaries by mekaboy(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2018
That's atikus money. Didn't buhari share Nigerian pounds in UK hospital?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mocks Atiku, Says Dollars Were Shared At PDP Primaries by Ndonu101: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari will know this because dollars were also shared in the APC primaries of 2015 that produced Buhari courtesy of Amaechi on Buhari's behalf

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PDP Primaries Responsible For Inflation In Nigeria Today - BMO VP Abdullahi / Lai Mohammed Finally Speaks On Alleged Reports Of Threatening Israel Over Kanu / Atiku Abukakar Is A Man Of Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.