Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lai Mohammed Finally Speaks On Alleged Reports Of Threatening Israel Over Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Finally Speaks On Alleged Reports Of Threatening Israel Over Kanu (474 Views)

Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) / Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Finally Speaks On Alleged Reports Of Threatening Israel Over Kanu by Candyking(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2018
Speaking while briefing State House correspondents after the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting on Wednesday, the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Lai Mohammed, denied reports that he threatened that Nigeria would send missile to Israel if Nnamdi Kanu was not released to Nigeria for the continuation of his prosecution. According to Vanguard, the Minister also said that the resurfacing of the IPOB leader in Israel has justified the claims of the federal government that it was not aware of his whereabouts.

Alhaji Mohammed who described the allegation against him as fake news, said: “I was in London when I heard the story about Nnamdi Kanu surfacing in Israel.

I was not in a position to make any statement. But before I knew it, within a few hours, I saw my picture with a story saying that I had actually given Israel ultimatum to return Nnamdi Kanu otherwise, we will send them missiles. “I just laughed. It speaks to what we are talking about fake news because it is probably the biggest threat in the run-up to the elections. Having said that, I have nothing more to add to the issue of Nnamdi Kanu.

At the appropriate time, the various authorities will make a statement about the issue of Kanu. “But this has proven that all along when Kanu disappeared and the mob was asking the Nigerian army to account for the whereabouts of Kanu; I kept saying that Kanu knows where he is. He was not in the custody of the Federal Government. We have been vindicated today. Any other statement will be made in due course.”

source https://candytv.ng/lai-mohammed-finally-opens-up-on-alleged-reports-of-threatening-isreal-over-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Lai Mohammed Finally Speaks On Alleged Reports Of Threatening Israel Over Kanu by fran6co(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2018
First time fear de catch this man....him lie never reach that side
Re: Lai Mohammed Finally Speaks On Alleged Reports Of Threatening Israel Over Kanu by mozland12(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2018
Haha Issorite Mr Lai.
Re: Lai Mohammed Finally Speaks On Alleged Reports Of Threatening Israel Over Kanu by Candyking(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2018
Also Read: Blazing Thunder Strikes Man Chopping Down Irooko Tree To Death In Ondo
https://candytv.ng/blazing-thunder-strikes-man-chopping-down-irooko-tree-to-death-in-ondo/
Re: Lai Mohammed Finally Speaks On Alleged Reports Of Threatening Israel Over Kanu by Chicagoesontop: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2018
Make una try send missiles to Israel naaa and see if Nigeria will not be dissolved to sand in the next 12 hours
Re: Lai Mohammed Finally Speaks On Alleged Reports Of Threatening Israel Over Kanu by Mynd44: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2018

(1)

President Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Wike And 4 Other PDP Govs / Not Likely Buhari Will Be Defeated In 2019 Election, Says US Institute / Declare Nigeria A Terrorist State Now, Group Asks United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.