Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

We Are Interested In Your Manifesto's. Not Personality Attacks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Interested In Your Manifesto's. Not Personality Attacks. (267 Views)

Where Is Your Manifesto? / Video: Attend Interviews And Defend Your Manifesto. Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu / 2023: My Manifesto Not Ready – Tinubu Disowns Document In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Interested In Your Manifesto's. Not Personality Attacks. by bighorlus(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2018
This�write up captured my thought I thought I'd share.

Tunde Alabi-Hundein Dudu wrote:

Special message to both Atiku and Buharis camps.
Nigerians are not interested in your tales of who’s corrupt and who is lifeless.
The people are hurting. The Nation needs a clear direction of how the next four years are going to be. What’s going to happen to the youths , the unemployed, the business owners,our roads, light,Security of lives and property. schools , food on our tables , water, etc
Tell us your programs. Stop this war mongering, stop tear him Down syndrome, we don’t what to know who can enter America Aso rock is not located in Washington, we don’t want to talk about Daura and herdsmen, no President will encourage carnage and killing of the people. We want concrete proposals what to do about our economy about stopping the evil of non payment of salaries , about pensioners dying without their pension, what do you want to do about welfare of 180million people.
All these PR gurus , information Minister, special advisers , paid bloggers , party spokesmen , media consultants , apologists for candidates should just shut up and stop mudslinging. We want to know what you are going to do with Trillions of our commonwealth. We as a people should stop dancing naked in the market with this people and demand to know which direction you are taking our destiny. Our children’s future. This nonsense going on is nauseating. From now on let’s judge them on the clarity of their vision and the rationality of what they intend to do with our tomorrow. Kilode !

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari’s Greatest Offence, By Bubu Galadima / Sorry State Of Nigerian Youth / Fake News Is Greatest Threat To 2019 Polls, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.