Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen (1765 Views)

Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku / Obasanjo – “I Picked Atiku So He Can Spend The Money He Stole” (SATIRE NEWS) / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen by MrPolitics: 1:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Ovamboland:

So once you are not running a business you are automatically disqualified from holding public office, is that not very laughable, very Nigerian philosophy. It's all about the Benjamin's or is it Awolowo's.

Maybe we should put it in the Constitution as a requirement for elected public office, evidence of successfully run business worth xyz billions or trillion, otherwise do not attempt.

I never said just business. But if you don't have experience in business, you hire someone that does.

You should be able to create wealth for yourself before becoming president. Business isn't the only way to create wealth
Re: The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen by raumdeuter: 1:37am On Oct 15, 2018
MrPolitics:
I never said just business. But if you don't have experience in business, you hire someone that does.

You should be able to create wealth for yourself before becoming president. Business isn't the only way to create wealth

Who made the rule in bold?

Was Obama able to create wealth for himself before becoming president?

Lets come to Nigeria,

Was Jonathan able to create wealth for himself before becoming president?

Was Obasanjo able to create wealth for himself before becoming president

Was Shagari able to create wealth before becoming president?

Which Nigerian president was able to create wealth for himself
Re: The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen by blujoi(m): 3:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Bro, you are spot on with the Intels background and how Atiku became involved, but you forgot the success of Intels was also due to Yardua (snr) help. Even if you tell this story a million times there are people who have been blinded by hate and will never believe you, just save your breath. When I meet them offline, I always ask them,is Atiku the only deputy comptroller in the history of customs service? How come no other former customs officer has been as rich as him?Providence smiled on him as he keyed into Volpi’s dream. Just like Paschal Dozie of MTN, who staked and risked it and today it has paid off for him. How much would a customs officer steal as at when Atiku was there to enable him still remain wealthy and relevant up until now. He must have diverted the revenue of the FG all the years he worked at customs. I rather chose competence+corruption than incompetence+corruption, simple!!!

SarkinYarki:

Shallow man why don't you tell us the source of his wealth from Nigerian treasury that never ends? You think Both Buhari and Abacha are fools that the first thing dey always Attack is Intels when they have problem with Atiku

1 Like

Re: The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen by MrPolitics: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who made the rule in bold?

Was Obama able to create wealth for himself before becoming president?

Lets come to Nigeria,

Was Jonathan able to create wealth for himself before becoming president?

Was Obasanjo able to create wealth for himself before becoming president

Was Shagari able to create wealth before becoming president?

Which Nigerian president was able to create wealth for himself

Obama was worth $2m before becoming president. He created wealth for himself and hired seasoned technocrats like Timothy Greittner to help steer the economy

None of the other men you mentioned created significant wealth for others so my point stands
Re: The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen by solreb: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] it's Pathetic when u consciously lie and DECIEVE yourself due to Stipends...

You are wrong. I don't get stipends from any politicians and I am not a politician. I am a certified engineer working in the oil and gas industry for more than 25 years. I should be able to challenge claim by any politicians seeking office. It is not everyone that is a BMC as you tag yourselves
Re: The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen by bedspread: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2018
solreb:

You are wrong. I don't get stipends from any politicians and I am not a politician. I am a certified engineer working in the oil and gas industry for more than 25 years. I should be able to challenge claim by any politicians seeking office. It is not everyone that is a BMC as you tag yourselves
Okay! Welldone
Re: The Atiku's So-called Business Acumen by solreb: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
rusher14:

Not everyone is in your poverty bracket.
Thanks. I wonder why some people think that anyone that challenges their preferred candidate is a paid agent. What a mindset. This platform should be a platform for to converse intellectually without emotions about those who have put themselves up for elective posts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Los Angeles USA. Today / List Of Obasanjo’s Properties That EFCC Just Discovered / Àmòtékùn Law: Open Letter To South West Governors, Attorney Generals & LawMakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.