Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper (2311 Views)

Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory / Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by sarrki(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You and who is we,most Yoruba's I knw are tired of this APC govt,Osun election should tell u that,a stronghold of APC,the people are wiser

Buhari Osinbajo all the way
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by BrokenTV: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Any south west that voted against Osinbajo is not a real son or daughter of the soil

Can you vote against Obi ?

I swear nothing will change our ground

Even those contemplating before now

Have received sense with Pdp Co selection
Stop seeing things from tribal angle and stand up to do what is right, you don't care if the people are dying, you don't care about their living conditions, you don't care about how the FG government is treating them. Your only point is Osibanjo whetter the government is about to collapse is non of your concern as far as your son is there.
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by sarrki(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
BrokenTV:

Stop seeing things from tribal angle and stand up to do what is right, you don't care if the people are dying, you don't care about their living conditions, you don't care about how the FG government is treating them. Your only point is Osibanjo whetter the government is about to collapse is non of your concern as far as your son is there.

One good turn deserves another

You guys hate my son passionately

So I should support Obi ?

When I have a son vying for same thing

Ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Buhari Osinbajo all the way
Atiku has NE,NC,SS and SE,part of SW,start looking for another job cos it would end in 2019
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by paramakina202: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Picture has become clearer now.

The Governor's wanted a sense of belonging,and felt slighted the way Peter Obi emerged, especially since Peter Obi's emergence was facilitated by who for a lack of better vocabulary, will be referred to as an outsider(Wike).

To the Governors, I say. Peter Obi, no matter who facilitated the move to make him Atiku's running mate, is a wise and appealing choice.

More damages will be done to the Eastern votes and unity,if an attempt is made by the Governors to either change Peter Obi's name,or not work for Atiku.

Which brings me to the question. What do the Eastern Governors want now?this is a very important question. If they know they can't change Peter Obi's name? Why are they Grandstanding then?

Remember, none of the Governors complained that Peter Obi is not a qualified person. Their annoyance is that they were not consulted? This simply means the Governors are suffering from Obasanjo's syndrome(he feels it is his right to be consulted on everything about Nigeria)

My advice to the Governors is simple. This election is not about you Governors or your over bloated Ego.

Leave the candidatureship of Peter Obi alone,and rally around him in support. The game the Eastern Governors are playing, is even starting to turn people off,as they are being looked at as being unserious and not ready for power yet.

The Governors should stop being petty. Rally together for your son Obi,and see the Ndigbo become politically powerful.

SE delegates voted for Atiku for a purpose and there is no way they are going to work against him.Atiku is going to meet with them soon and the matter will settled amicably.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by zombieTRACKER: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Any south west that voted against Osinbajo is not a real son or daughter of the soil

Can you vote against Obi ?

I swear nothing will change our ground

Even those contemplating before now

Have received sense with Pdp Co selection

If Obi or anybody else runs with Buhari
Why not...

Stop this politics of ethnicity
It will take this country no where
It has always been about individuals and what they can achieve...

The VP office are just unused spare tires.. It's inconsequential...
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by paramakina202: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Ok ooo

But this thread is not for your son,so get da heil outa here.
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by HungerBAD: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
paramakina202:

SE delegates voted for Atiku for a purpose and there is no way they are going to work against him.Atiku is going to meet with them soon and the matter will settled amicably.

When you say settled, what do you mean?Peter Obi's name to be replaced?that is what the Governors want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by gurnam: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
BrokenTV:

Oga if what it will take for this country to move forward is a foreigner I would vote for the person, if left for me to decide I will ban any person from this country from contesting the post of the Presidency, is because I will vote my son that has kept us in this comatose since inception, and the leaders are using it to play us. To answer your question, I will vote any person Atiku picked irrespective of the tribal the person came from, if Atiku mess up we send him packing 2023. When the leaders know that 2nd tenure is no longer guaranteed they will sit up.

Stop deceiving yourself Biafra man

Your support for Atiku is for two reasons

1- Peter Obi factor as your fellow Ibo person
2- Hate for Buhari for defeating your hero

Any other thing from you is a blantant lie only you will believe

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by sarrki(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

If Obi or anybody else runs with Buhari
Why not...

Stop this politics of ethnicity
It will take this country no where
It has always been about individuals and what they can achieve...

The VP office are just unused spare tires.. It's inconsequential...

I swear nothing will change our stand

Maybe after 2019

Let us test show of strength for once and last time
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by BrokenTV: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Ok ooo
See the level of your reasoning, who hate your son, nobody hate your son, we only have problem with Buhari style of leadership, which he has shown the world that he has nothing to offer. If Buhari has performed I would be among the first to campaign for him for 2nd tenure. I supported Atiku before he choose Obi, so Obi is inconsequential of my support to Savage Nigeria from further damages, if Atiku decided to pick anybody from the Southwest or South South I will still support him. If they fail to perform like Buhari I will be part of those to show them the exist door(Obi inclusive). So stop seeing things from tribal angle.
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by paramakina202: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
HungerBAD:

When you say settled, what do you mean?Peter Obi's name to be replaced?that is what the Governors want.

Not at all,I believe nobody will even suggest that.What I meant is that the little misunderstanding amongst the governors and SE leaders will be settled.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by sarrki(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
paramakina202:

But this thread is not for your son,so get da heil outa here.
So far it’s about Nigeria and not Biafra
I am in the right place
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by Jdbrasco2: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
I don’t really care

We will vote our own son

Osinbajo

Oga, stop this your ethnic politics. South East voted OBJ on two occasions. Please let us salvage this country for goodness sake. Atiku is better
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by paramakina202: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

So far it’s about Nigeria and not Biafra
I am in the right place

Nigeria belong to us all but everyone get his space.This is not the right place to canvass for Osibanjo.
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by sarrki(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
BrokenTV:

See the level of your reasoning, who hate your son, nobody hate your son, we only have problem with Buhari style of leadership, which he has shown the world that he has nothing to offer. If Buhari has performed I would be among the first to campaign for him for 2nd tenure. I supported Atiku before he choose Obi, so Obi is inconsequential of my support to Savage Nigeria from further damages, if Atiku decided to pick anybody from the Southwest or South South I will still support him. If they fail to perform like Buhari I will be part of those to show them the exist door(Obi inclusive). So stop seeing things from tribal angle.

Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by HungerBAD: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
paramakina202:

Not at all,I believe nobody will even suggest that.What I meant is that the little misunderstanding amongst the governors and SE leaders will be settled.

Okay. Hopefully it goes that way.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by sarrki(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
paramakina202:

Nigeria belong to us all but everyone get his space.This is not the right place to canvass for Osibanjo.

So tell me moderator where am I To post
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by BrokenTV: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
gurnam:

Oga I have two options to support either Atiku or Buhari likewise so many people, and I know that my no answer is Buhari he has been tested and we saw him for who he was, so am left with Atiku, even if Atiku failed to win the PDP presidential ticket I would have supported any other option as long as it is not Buhari, so as it is I would have supported anybody he choosed likewise so many people from the East, in 2007 when he ran with an Igbo vice president I was among the people that voted him out and voted in a Fulani man in person of Yaradua with GEJ as his vice. Buhari record as a formal head of state is the deciding factor which he has still showed that he has not changed.
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by paramakina202: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

So tell me moderator where am I To post

Just be a responsible marketer,open a thread for Osinbajo.
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by BrokenTV: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023
Go find the meaning of patriotism and stop using that word, you are a tribal bigot like Buhari who always sees everything from tribal angle.
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by sarrki(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
BrokenTV:

Go find the meaning of patriotism and stop using that word, you are a tribal bigot like Buhari who always sees everything from tribal angle.

Now you know the meaning of patriot

Since Obi is involved

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by Cjrane2: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari knows he has already lost but he will also refuse to concede defeat.

He simply hopes to use INEC to announce fake results and use the Nigerian army to shoot protesters.

2019 will be very bloody because of Buhari's plan to use the army against the people's verdict. In the end, Buhari will have no choice but to respect the people's verdict. But he would have killed many innocent Nigerians

Buhari and his followers are now using people like Chris Uba as moles to create problem in PDP. In the end, he will fail as usual.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by BrokenTV: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Now you know the meaning of patriot

Since Obi is involved
If I called you a kid am not mistaken, you know my stand against Buhari, even if you switch Obi with Osinbajo, there is no way am voting Buhari. Am not voting Buhari because I hate him am voting against him because he is a failure so having Peter Obi on Buhari side will not make me to vote him. This VP position is like a ceremonial head. And if you can remember before this primary elections or before Buhari even state that he would be going for 2nd tenure I have been lecturing you on the use of the word whenever I manage to quote you.
Re: Peter Obi: Why The South East PDP Leaders Are Angry - Thisday Newspaper by kahal29: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
gurnam:

I concur

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun 2019: Amosun To Transfer 57 APC Buses To New Party / OSUN Guber---Appeal Court in Abuja Fixes April 24 For Hearing / Osinbajo Exonerated From DSS Re-arrest Of Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.