Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures (2280 Views)

Bayo Onanuga Caught Lying With Fake Pictures Of Katsina Rally. / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
No need for much stories. Let the pictures do the talking. cheesy

First picture is that of the APC rally that took place in Makurdi three days ago while the second is that posted by Atiku's media campaign organisation just yesterday!

Indeed, we should take Uche Secondus' warning of propaganda very seriously. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Cc: Officialpdpnig, Midolian, CilicMarin.

Pdp has been caught pants down again.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by docadams: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmmm
Is it not PDP? Na their way. No innovations. No originality. Party of maggots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by midolian(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

It shall never be well with the PDP..

The useless party has nothing but lies and corruption to offer Nigerians..

If Atiku is elected, not only will he sell 905 of NNPC, the online sensation will also sell 90% of INEC to Uche Secondus.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
I checked and saw some Benue indigenes had also spotted the lie. Here are some comments from the indigenes. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Liars, thieves and bigots. PDP's composition.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by shukuokukobambi: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:

First picture is that of the APC rally that took place in Makurdi three days ago while the second is that posted by Atiku's media campaign organisation just yesterday!

Indeed, we should take Uche Secondus' warning of propaganda very seriously. cheesy

Hear this from Samsenses OD Onuminya

Stock in trade..... even campaign crowd is looted cheesy

Atiku, the Mr OLX.......sell it!! cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
How is that Atiku Campaign Organization?

When did the opinion/position of a Facebook Group translate to that of Atiku Campaign Organisation?

STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8137475_osinbanjo_jpeg_jpegec9c6fff674eefef47454a31ee153762

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by madridguy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chai, Atiku market don burst.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by alexhl(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2018

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by ORIENTATION101: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
chai Atiku is even looting crowdgrin
asiri Tu!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:

If Lauretta Onochie can lie about a project completed by this government and APC can crop fake pictures on improved agricultural sector then we should expect PDP to do otherwise. Lie + Lie = Scam
Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by Officialpdpnig: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
Cc: Officialpdpnig, Midolian, CilicMarin.

Pdp has been caught pants down again.

Hahaha Atiku has looted his yola reception pictures cheesy

The man is nothing but a scam

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by donphilopus: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
How is that Atiku Campaign Organization?

When did the opinion/position of a Facebook Group translate to that of Atiku Campaign Organisation?

STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS

You're in sifia pain my brother. grin cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
donphilopus:

You're in sifia pain my brother. grin cheesy
Bros, NO SHAKING grin
Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lalasticlala, you want me to summon CilicMarin on you abi? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by nzeobi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
was that not how someone created a thread of buhari's visit to jigawa and claimed it was in kaduna.
Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by abc115: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
PDP ...party of rogues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by midolian(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
bounty007:

Guy you see that bolustical thread..how una mod.played me..
Deleted all my post and left you guys mention on me...

Una just dey collect likes on my head's..

I told you una don officially buy out nairaland..

I don tell the ode mid to ban this moniker for life..

Na foolish animal he be..

Stupidly foolish..

Meanwhile keep enjoying your propaganda

Adieu..
Me go deactivate the moniker my self..

See you on another moniker my APC friend.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

frustration 101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by abc115: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
bounty007:

Guy you see that bolustical thread..how una mod.played me..
Deleted all my post and left you guys mention on me...

Una just dey collect likes on my head's..

I told you una don officially buy out nairaland..

I don tell the ode mid to ban this moniker for life..

Na foolish animal he be..

Stupidly foolish..

Meanwhile keep enjoying your propaganda

Adieu..
Me go deactivate the moniker my self..

See you on another moniker my APC friend.

Re: Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures by Okoyeebo: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
bounty007:

Okay na your guy wey delete my post be this....

Wetin he still the wait to ban him papa till 2090?

He should be fast on his ban..

Sense dey lack

She's frustrated.. thanks

Lmaooooo
They banned you till 2090?

Stop crying bruv.
See you in 2091

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Tension As Gov Ikpeazu Allegedly Scammed Buhari In Asorock; Minister Finge / Nigerians Attacks Keyamo Festus For Blasting Galadima On Channelstv / 2023: Which Of These Combination Will Work For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.