Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities (547 Views)

Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by BarristerNG: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2018
A former Chief Judge of Enugu State, Late Hon Justice Innocent Umezulike who was buried months ago is among the Nigerian top dignitaries banned by President Muhammadu Buhari from travelling outside the country.

In a list published by the presidency, pursuant to Presidential Executive Order, Late Umezulike was listed among top Nigerian personalities under security watch.

It is unclear, whether the presidency is aware that the late Jurist is already resting in peace in his grave in Enugu State or whether the ban is intended to operate even from his grave.

This however is the not the first time the presidency will be listing dead Nigerians in its data as among the living. In December 2017, President Buhari appointed 8 dead people as Board members of government agencies and ministries.

http://www.barristerng.com/banned-from-the-grave-late-ex-enugu-cj-umezulike-makes-buharis-list-of-personalities-banned-from-traveling-outside-nigeria/

Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by BarristerNG: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Dear Lord,

When will my post on Nairaland make it to front page?

I am waiting on you Lord

1 Like

Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by princechurchill(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
His business with the dead never finish
Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by NwaAmaikpe: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
shocked

This is Africa's finest case of Autocratic-Democracy.

High profile critics can not travel out with their own money, but Yusuf Buhari can on taxpayer's sweat.

I want to rule,
I want to rule
Now you have been allowed to rule and everyone is in ruins.
Never again.
BackToDaura loading.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
They should allow the dead to rest na.FG should endeavour to scrutinize list of names of "appointees and offenders " before releasing the list to the public domain.This speaks volume of laziness on the part of people Buhari saddled with the responsibility of carrying out this function.
Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
BarristerNG:
Dear Lord,

When will my post on Nairaland make it to front page?

I am waiting on you Lord

An adult craving for front page like his or her life depends on it?African my African! Same way 40 year old man is there somewhere on WhatsApp serving as an admin.
Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by princechurchill(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
The lifeless banning the dead

Even ghosts are not spared from the foolishness of this administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by diebuhari1: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari should join the dead as soon as possible since he doesn't want to leave them alone. From giving them appointments to banning them from travelling.
SMH
Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by meolaniyi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
This alone shows this president loves Lifeless people.
Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by BarristerNG: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
LOL..... BAD BELLE...IS IT UR CRAVING? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

An adult craving for front page like his or her life depends on it?African my African! Same way 40 year old man is there somewhere on WhatsApp serving as an admin.
Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by BarristerNG: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
princechurchill:
His business with the dead never finish

LOL... grin grin grin grin
Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by BarristerNG: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
diebuhari1:
Buhari should join the dead as soon as possible since he doesn't want to leave them alone. From giving them appointments to banning them from travelling.
SMH

SEE YOU... SEE DSS shocked shocked shocked
Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by TheLawTheLegal: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
BUHARI is lifeless and so finds solace and companionship with the dead. No wonder zombies support him.

NwaAmaikpe may want to give his opinion on this issue.
Re: Late Ex Enugu CJ, Umezulike Makes Buhari’s List Of Banned Personalities by chendstone01(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
THE lifeless and his lifeless decisions

(1) (Reply)

Buhari ‘condemns’ Kaduna Violence That Killed 55 / Raw Footage Leicester City Owner, Srivaddhanaprabha's Helicopter Crashes / Female Aspirant Recounts How She Was Stripped N*ked In Public During PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.