Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Heartrending Story Of Family Of 5 Suffering From Mental Illness (part 2) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartrending Story Of Family Of 5 Suffering From Mental Illness (part 2) (598 Views)

Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartrending Story Of Family Of 5 Suffering From Mental Illness (part 2) by Gistman39: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
As shared by Progress Oberiko, a female corp member serving in Cross River State.

In this part 2 of the story, you will be amazed on how this family feed on daily basis.

Enjoy the story and check back here for the part 3 coming in few days.

A conversation ensued between him and his wife one day and it turned into an argument, people were listening;

Read here: https://expresgist.com/2018/10/14/heartrending-story-of-family-of-5-suffering-from-mental-illness-part-2/

Re: Heartrending Story Of Family Of 5 Suffering From Mental Illness (part 2) by Ferya(f): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Op, I know of a place in Enugu. The man is a traditional medicine man. He will tell you the analysis of how he became mad and will treat him. He will also tell you if no one made him mad.

I think the man lives in one village in Nsukka. They took my uncle to him when such bad people nearly killed him with stroke. The man is not expensive and treats with less than 10k.

I can collect his phone number from my uncle if you are interested. I wish your brother speedy recovery.

(1) (Reply)

Two Children, Dog Found Dead In Freezer In Lagos / 2019 Active Companies For Sale / We Offer Excellent Fumigation Services...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.