Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Total Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Calling (1290 Views)

Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Total Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Calling by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2010
HI NAIRALANDERS,

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE OF TOTAL'S APTITUDE AND PROFESSIONSL TEST FORMAT, THANKS

THEY SAY THEY WILL REIMBURSE ME FOR TRANSPORT AND ACCOMODATION, WAT IS THE PAY LIKE?

I AM TRAVELLING FROM ABJ TO PH TO WRITE THE TEST, DO I HAVE TO PRODUCE RECEIPTS,

THANKS, ONE LOV
Re: Total Calling by Francescy: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2010
Hi Olari,

You will have to keep your receipt to claim the full amount of your return fare. In the event that you do not possess your tickets, they will pay you an amount they have decided upon by their own standard. As a matter of fact, having your ticket with you does not mean they will pay it in full if it is outrageous, because they know how much sir tickets cost between Abuja and PH. Again, do not go and stay in a big hotel believing they will pay you for staying in Hotel Presidential. Just stay in a moderate hotel, unless of course you are ready to supplement.

Now, my own question: What position did you apply for and what are you being tested for? Was your application made during the last massive openings in May?

Good luck with your test.

Cheers.
Re: Total Calling by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2010
Thankyou so much Frances, i appreciate ur response, yes it is for d may openings and its for public affairs positn,
Re: Total Calling by Francescy: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2010
Olari,

I do hope you are successful in the recruitment. And do not forget to let us know what form the test takes please. When are you writing the test? It appears you live in Abuja. I used to live in Abuja too before I left the country sha.

I applied for one of the Finance roles but I was told they are not attending to those yet.

Cheers.
Re: Total Calling by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2010
Uche!

?? shocked,

y didn't u just create a new thread, how many ppl will see ur post where u put it
Re: Total Calling by tijanixyz(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2010
Dear nairalander,
Does anybody in the house knows if they have started calling for the experienced chief production operator position ?
Kind replies are needed as soon as possible.

Cheers,
TJ
Re: Total Calling by Fortune444: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2010
My dear nairalanders, does anyone know the format for the aptitude and/or professional tests?

I applied during the same period for a role in contracts deparment.

thank u while waiting
Re: Total Calling by Francescy: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2010
Hi Olari,

How did your test go? I sincerely hope it went well. Mine is before the end of this month.

Please keep me posted.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / MTN Function Specific Test (Dealer Accounts Executives) / Jobs For Bsc Or HND Holders In Any Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.