Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. (642 Views)

Mafia State Capture: Prophesy About Nigeria Come To Pass / Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! / I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Who do you really think will be the next Nigerian president??

The presidential race for aso rock has been a long one and many Nigerians has been following the Nigerian games faith fully. Many aspirants were acknowledged in the start but many fell out and got lost.

Now we have just two heavy weights remaining.
For APC we have Buhari
For PDP we have Atiku

Would you rather chant sai baba or would you prefer to atikulate??

Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari

Lalasticlala, mynd44

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
For me, I'd rather atikulate. Buhari must go

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by sarrki(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sai Buhari
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
Sai Buhari
Jesus, are you a Nigerian at all??

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by sarrki(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
QueenBelle:

If you don’t have meaningful thing to contribute

Go to romance section and meet your colleagues there

Here is for real men

Since you know you are biased

Why ask people of there opinions?

I am a die hard Sai Buhari

I don’t hide it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by Donmedrac: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
QueenBelle:
he's from Nigeria,he was paid 30k to praise Buhari on nairaland..
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by Aufbauh(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Why is it that most people i know Atikulating does not have pvc? At least i know about 10 of my neighbours who don't want Buhari's reelection but they don't have pvc to effect it.

I foresee a lot of wailing and agitation for secession after 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by jtjohn(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku and Obi...........all hail President Atiku and Vice president Obi.
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Here is for real men

I don’t hide it
politics isn't a one sided game for just one gender. Say this trash in front of Aisha Buhari and see what happens
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by anibirelawal(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
What a question, who else if not one and only PMB?

PMB TILL 2023... Take it or leave it. whichever way, you got to deal with that.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Donmedrac:
he's from Nigeria,he was paid 30k to praise Buhari on nairaland..

Each person has his reasons for supporting his candidate.

His reason may be ok with him. Most of u in this forum hate different opinions and all u do is to tag anyone supporting Buhari as a paid agent. That is an extremely unfair position from the supposed Democrats.

Has Atiku paid those supporting him?

BTW, I don't care about both Buhari and Atiku because they both cannot change Nigeria, not with this current structure and Constitution.
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
QueenBelle:
It is not wrong for someone to have a belief and hold until same.

He has his reasons, let him be.

BTW, Nigerians don't understand what they want. This same noise was made for Buhari during the last election only for him to turn out as a failure but now it is ATIKULATED I'm hearing up and down.

Can't people look beyond these two devilish parties?
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by marktrue: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
say baba continue Almighty God will surely strength you,16 years looters want to come back and finish us Kai
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by SternProphet: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
It's BUHARI again. 4 MORE years
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by MrPlato(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2018
QueenBelle:

That Guy Takes Tramadol.

How Are You Doing
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by MrPlato(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2018
sarrki:

Here is for real men
I don’t hide it

So You Are Part Of The People That Put Us in Hardship
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by tycoolest: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2018
QueenBelle:

if not him then who , u want those thieves to come loot the over 100% external reserve increase in just three years, from $21b to $46b.
i don't understand why you cnt see beyond "thier is no money in the country" that has been peoples national anthem lately. for him to increase ur external reserve that has been looted dry by the previous admin by over 100% in just three years a lent non of the past admin as never reach.
Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by hucienda: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2018
Ideal world, likely Atiku.

Rigged world, likely Buhari.

The winner would depend on how both worlds converge and the impact of their interactions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The Next President In Nigeria Come 2019? Share Your Opinions Here. by tycoolest: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2018
MrPlato:

So You Are Part Of The People That Put Us in Hardship

those people u want back are responsible for it all, kindly do some research and stop listening to what u here from people suffering from ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Atiku And Obi Do With June 12 Recognition? / Aisha Buhari Reportedly Stops Oshiomhole From Accessing President’s Residence. / Disclaimer: Officialpdpnig Nairaland Moniker Is An Imposter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.