Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

US Homeland Security Report On Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Homeland Security Report On Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU (942 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Homeland Security Report On Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU by BAZETU12: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
People of God, if you need the over 380 pages, US homeland Security report on Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU, I am still on page 43.

I have fainted Twice, if you nor get liver, you nor fit read am

That man finished this country, nna meeehhhn

Damn.. Reading all through.. And if you download the file.. When you re in pdf.. Just put the name at search so it can easily highlight the importantas to you

Visit hsgac.senate.gov . It is a US homeland security website & if u type Mr Abubakar Atiku u will see all u need to know about d money laundering & bribery indictment on Atiku. It is a US govt website & not my words. I have shown you the TRUTH, what u do with it is yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Homeland Security Report On Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU by vertueptime: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
We will still vote for him
Re: US Homeland Security Report On Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU by smoke123(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhari that did not finish this country tell me wat has he done for this country obj brought EFCC to fight corruption Jonathan brought BVN to fight corruption now tell me what did buhari brought to fight corruption rather than calling us lazy yourth.
Re: US Homeland Security Report On Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU by Vatsyayana: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
People think they have Monopoly of vote. By God's grace ATIKU will not win. I have read the reports and God knows, it's obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Homeland Security Report On Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
vertueptime:
Speak for yourself only please!

1 Like

Re: US Homeland Security Report On Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU by BAZETU12: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Too much to read online o,I saw it o
Atiku is a big time thief ,infact an armed robber that supposed to be prosecuted and hanged or go to life imprisonment, I swear
Re: US Homeland Security Report On Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU by BAZETU12: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
vertueptime:

I cover my face with a shame,shame they catch me for reading your comment because I never see not even in history a son of soil,a son that Nigeria give birth to can hate his country so much that he needs corrupt leaders in his dear country. There is God ooooo
Re: US Homeland Security Report On Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU by smoke123(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
we both kn that atiku is a sure number 2019 and stop consoling ur sef ATIKU FOR 2019
Re: US Homeland Security Report On Alhaji Abubakar ATIKU by vertueptime: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
BAZETU12:

I cover my face with a shame,shame they catch me for reading your comment because I never see not even in history a son of soil,a son that Nigeria give birth to can hate his country so much that he needs corrupt leaders in his dear country. There is God ooooo

When they collected the proceeds of corruption from atiku and saraki u wernt ashamed, aloota continua

(1) (Reply)

Who Is APC Presidential Candidate? Osibanjo Or Buhari? / ‘Our Nation Is A Nation Of Political Cleansing’ FFK Reacts To Badeh's Murder / Government Of Waste, Man Blast VP Osinbajo For Cheap Haircut At Wuse. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.