Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

"I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters (35783 Views)

Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death / Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by mohjaden: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Only if you know how loose some single, unmarried and unconceive young girls are... What looks like after 3 here compare to other celebrities, no harm sliding into her DM biko
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Agugbadin: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
izzou:
grin

Some men sef undecided

How person go dey send mother of 3 DM? angry

Na waoo, men sef
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by BigBrother9ja: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
izzou:
grin

Some men sef undecided

It has to be those low lifers
Sex starved goats
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by BigBrother9ja: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
ElGood:

Ur preeeek well so. That lady is hot guy.
Hot?
Are you okay?
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by BigBrother9ja: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
gypsey:
yea? This is the same thing i said when i was A child too, now, i have fuvked more than 100 women and half of them have 3, 4, 5 children, some of them old, some young, some i can not even recognise or remember their names if i cross path with them. grin grin

Dey dia dey wait for pesin wey never born pikin. tongue
Evil spirit
I pity you...

Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by pedrilo: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
izzou:

My preeeek no fit rise for woman wey don born three

angry
abi oh. Abeg I no fit swim for inside anoda man sperm.
Mother of 3 wey dem don use sperm baff taya
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by HenryInno1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Sheepie try get sense
Ekpa!!!
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Lhimeet(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Carolina save your drama.

I don't it for a soap opera..

Davido said it all..
cheesy
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
izzou:

angry

That mean say your preek nor dey active again....this woman with three kids can raise any man dickk cheesy wink
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by oruma19: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
izzou:
grin

Some men sef undecided

them sweet pass all this dirty small girls with biggod
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
gypsey:
yea? This is the same thing i said when i was A child too, now, i have fuvked more than 100 women and half of them have 3, 4, 5 children, some of them old, some young, some i can not even recognise or remember their names if i cross path with them. grin grin

Dey dia dey wait for pesin wey never born pikin. tongue
How you take dey see dem self
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Bluffly: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
izzou:
grin

Some men sef undecided

Her presentation determines what she invites
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
na wao all these young guys wey dey hustle instead of dem to face the hustle dem be sending toasting DM to Caroline Danjuma cheesy
una wey dey send her toasting messages una fit credit her akant with 10 million naira cheesy
biko let her be
she"s already taken by a new big god cheesy.
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
izzou:
grin

Some men sef undecided

dem want to smash,bros grin
dem tell us say na date dem wan date cheesy
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Duru1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Why would anybody want second hand clothes when there are many new ones in the market? Most Nigerians have lost their sense of priority.
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by IbrahimDamola: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tell her you are ready to contribute $20,000 to her 'craft' if she'll agree to a met over coffee. You'll see how fast she go reply your DM sharparly. grin

But that her Milf asz sef, me I no go feel bad if she allow me tap am small. Hot milf with hazel eyes. Money na god abeg. wink
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by CityNGR: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
izzou:

angry
Go and find ishilove...after 4 kids
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by candygist: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin I know you are taken, but your pussyyy is very much available for the highest bidder cool

This guy funny o
I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Bishop4real: 3:03am On Oct 15, 2018
izzou:

angry

What of the one wey don abort three?
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by cafuxenka: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2018
whats my business i'm taking too cool
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2018
Jesse25:

How you take dey see dem self
stupid Question.
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Evil spirit
I pity you...
what is the shoe size of Evil spirit? What kinda Beer does evil spirit Drink? what country is Evil spirit from? or Is Evil spirit Female or male? is Evil spirit Married?, grin

I will stop here for now.
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
gypsey:
stupid Question.
You are so childish I swear
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jesse25:

You are so childish I swear
Is this supposed to make senss? grin
Re: "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make senss? grin
Baba go sleep tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Jackie Appiah Slays In Native Outfit (Photos) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.