Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life (52906 Views)

Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Naijaarchive(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

My digits are on my signature bro reach me asap so I can buy it
Have DM you on whatsapp with screenshot
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by gr8minds: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
some people have problems minding their own business
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Smartie234: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
TheRealGuy:
why is she not pregnant yet?

Why cant you mind your business? undecided
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by softaddict07: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Banky,

Get her pregnant first before you start bragging about the afterlife.
satin concern u.
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by no1madman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
nnamanirr:
Adesua is a good person, Has a good heart, a nyc shape and a cool punna tongue
Wetin b d colour of her Toto?
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Christeety: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Give your husband children and not beauty stupid woman.

I blame Banky for all this nonsense he's facing, you left your sperm future and go marry beauty now look at what it had cause you.

You got married before Yomi but now yomi is happily married with a Child from God.

Don't worry Donjazzy will still born before you if you don't sit up.

Is she God? Children will come at the right time.
My friend you are just jealous that they are happy. Go face your personal life.

One more thing, don't mock people who are yet to give birth. Cause you never knw the pain they are already going through.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Christeety: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Banky,

Get her pregnant first before you start bragging about the afterlife.

Is he God? Children will come at the right time.

One more thing, don't mock people who are yet to give birth. Cause you never knw the pain they are already going through.
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by EzendiEgo1: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Christeety:

Is she God? Children will come at the right time.

talk true
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Ziel20: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
nnamanirr:

WTF?
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Diso60090(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
nnamanirr:

Carry biro and paper make you draw from the original copy with your experience fisheggs head
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Give your husband children and not beauty stupid woman.

I blame Banky for all this nonsense he's facing, you left your sperm future and go marry beauty now look at what it had cause you.

You got married before Yomi but now yomi is happily married with a Child from God.

Don't worry Donjazzy will still born before you if you don't sit up.
Bad belle them
Baba is it your wife why all the hate?? shocked
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Phunmmielurlar: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin when banky w has banged the living day light out of her pussyy, cool why will he not want to continue with that smashing in the next life

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

Oga he is her husband, any hw bangin is allowed n non of ur business!
if ee dey pain/affect u, go marry....peace!
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by guvna(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
buygala:
Banky should better face his cancer treatment instead of forming Rambo over Jidenna's left-over sad

What manner of a fool are you? Peanut brain ape

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Mac2016(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Anny505:
How is this news
This ur pikin resembles adekunle gold
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lolz, there are other Beautiful ladies na.
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:11am On Oct 15, 2018
Phunmmielurlar:

Next time Try shave your rotten pussyyy before quoting me undecided
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by enemyofprogress: 4:39am On Oct 15, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Adesua is so beautiful kiss kiss kiss
get out

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by enemyofprogress: 4:40am On Oct 15, 2018
Phunmmielurlar:

funmilola abi nafunmilepon abeg go take care of your mouth odour
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:02am On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

omo u wicked oh kai
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by chris31(m): 5:49am On Oct 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
cheesy

A married man that cannot impregnate his wife, is that one a Real man??
Take it easy na u don't even no whose fault is it
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Phunmmielurlar: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Yey!, e pain am!....uncle run along n goan marry, chi!
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Phunmmielurlar: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2018
enemyofprogress:
funmilola abi nafunmilepon abeg go take care of your mouth odour

enemyofprogress, huh?....u r nt worth my time dts y i didnt quote ur stinkin nd smelly ass in d 1st place....channel ur support into smfyn productive, n d country will b rid of 1 less a**hole, ode
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Phunmmielurlar:

Yey!, e pain am!....uncle run along n goan marry, chi!

Dirty sickly b1tch that will soon fall ill with breast cancer, angry goat burnt meat
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Phunmmielurlar: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Dirty sickly b1tch that will soon fall ill with breast cancer, angry goat burnt meat

N dis 1 2 will b claiming man....u r a disgrace 2 dt hood guy,
it s all d women associated wif u dt will strt falling ill wif breast cancer, ewu!
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by enemyofprogress: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Phunmmielurlar:

enemyofprogress, huh?....u r nt worth my time dts y i didnt quote ur stinkin nd smelly ass in d 1st place....channel ur support into smfyn productive, n d country will b rid of 1 less a**hole, ode
funmilobo Iwo na ma nso oyinbo o tongue tongue
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
Phunmmielurlar:

N dis 1 2 will b claiming man....u r a disgrace 2 dt hood guy,
it s all d women associated wif u dt will strt falling ill wif breast cancer, ewu!

Cancer dirty SL.ut angry
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by Phunmmielurlar: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Cancer dirty SL.ut angry

It s only a manwhore dt will knw a slut....run along n reply ur numerous mentions
akindidirin, akindanidani >;
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life by virtuejoan(f): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
idiot it's your father that's stupid.
na u wey I talk to?
ashawo
I don't have time for an imp like u fool. quote me and receive thunder any mpama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Follows 10 People On Instagram - Check Who They Are / Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) / Singer Tems Shows Off Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.