Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online (4015 Views)

Belinda Effah: If You Believe Everything You see Online, You Are A Mumu / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online by OgaGist: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
She was seen performing at an event yesterday, and this photo is absolutely gorgeous.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/beautiful-pictures-tiwa-savage-youll-see-online

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online by OgaGist: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2018

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online by pode(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beautiful but I don't see this as the best

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online by Roodez(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
All these end time bloggers
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online by itspzpics(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online by suremahn(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
till 2maro...... my no 1 celebrity crush

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online by Tamarapetty(f): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok seen, so where's the MOST BEAUTIFUL PIC u were talking about??
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online by Olodo24: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Photoshop make me fine.

the only time Tiwa looked her real self was when she granted that her divorce saga interview. edible catering. she has aged
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
OP, one knock 4 ya head!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online by Amakah1(f): 1:15am On Oct 15, 2018
Love dem pics

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Tiwa Savage You'll See Online by Michaelibby(m): 1:16am On Oct 15, 2018
*Hello everyone...Do u want to be part of a fame family �..We help to manage your instagram account and boost your account...Also we entertain you daily with news,memes, hoe stories,♥dating groups and some other fun stuffs Join The Largest WhatsApp Channel ���, Latest Trends�, Hoe Stories���, Funny � Memes & Videos, Hookups with Cute & Handsome members �‍❤️‍�, Adverts and Promotions �, Exclusive Groups�, Relationship Advice�‍♂, Educational Stuff and Daily Doses of Optical illusions �☯ from this Large � WhatsApp Family* *Click on the link below to become a Proud member*
https:///2348061230176?text=Hello%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20the%20instafame%20family....my%20name%20is

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Elder Brother, Adewale And His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo / Alleged S£X Tape Of Janemena And Prince Kpokpogri Surfaces (video Without VPN) / Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.