Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria (4018 Views)

(FUNNY PIC) When You Boasted To Your Hommies That You Are Lodging In Eko Hote / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo / Video And Photos From Chris Brown And Wizkid Concert In Eko And Suites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by aloyemeka1: 2:29am On Feb 01, 2011
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 2:33am On Feb 01, 2011
aloy/emeka:

This is so un-nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by Freewilly(f): 2:37am On Feb 01, 2011
That's just a waste of Champagne, the should give it to me, I'm sure I can put it to better use. angry angry sad
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by aloyemeka1: 2:48am On Feb 01, 2011
mama-gee:

This is so un-nigeria. grin grin grin

Hmm, this is so Naija. Some guys even take shower with Crystal in Naija these days. So much cash in that country.
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 2:49am On Feb 01, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Hmm, this is so Naija. Some guys even take shower with Crystal in Naija these days. So much cash in that country.
Last time I went to Nigeria, my cartires got stuck in potholes. grin grin
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by raycomray: 4:34am On Feb 01, 2011
REALLY, THERE IS MONEY IN NAIJA. HOWEVER, THE LIFE EXPECTANCY HERE IS DANGEROUSLY LOW- MAYBE 45 OR 46. AT MOST 47. LIFE EXPECTANCY IS THE CRITERIA THAT I USE TO EVALUATE THE LEVEL OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT IN ANY SOCIETY. SO, PEOPLE COULD STILL PLAY WITH EXPENSIVE CHAMPAGNE ETC BUT COULD DIE OF POORLY TREATED MALARIA DISEASE OR NOT GET A EMERGENCY MEDICAL AID WHEN THEY ARE IN NEED OF IT. I HOPE AM NOT DERAILING THIS THREAD?
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 01, 2011
mama-gee:

Lol, you wish cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by maximized(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2011
Yahoo boys! undecided
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by tpiah2: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
awon apa.
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by Coolabbie: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
Na deir money!
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by apella: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2011
shoooo, why una dey vex is it ur money, wink wink wink wink[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by Kunbee: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2011
Shayo masters
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by Princek12(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
poster, you must be dreaming. because some dudes are wasting two bottles of Moet, worth probably $60, you are saying there is too much money in Naija. you obviously don't know what money is. if there is too much money in Naija, why do yahoo boys seek foreign victims? Because that is where the money is.
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
Madam Modurator@large. Long time no posts

mama-gee:

Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
Madam Modurator@large. Long time no posts

mama-gee:

Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 12:08am On Feb 03, 2011
jennykadry:

Lol, you wish cheesy cheesy cheesy
wink wink wink
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 03, 2011
Princek12:

poster, you must be dreaming. because some dudes are wasting two bottles of Moet, worth probably $60, you are saying there is too much money in Naija. you obviously don't know what money is. if there is too much money in Naija, why do yahoo boys seek foreign victims? Because that is where the money is.

well said!!!
this OP definitely dont know what wealth is.

@poster
if wasting cheap champagne is your idea of wealth then 9ja is Beverly Hills then.lol!
btw: the ones trying their hardest to show their "supposed" wealth is the ones that have none. dont get it twisted.

YES there is money in 9ja, but it surely aint in the bank accounts of these guys on the pic.
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by violent(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2011
@OP
that's a cheap champagne dude!
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by aloyemeka1: 1:18am On Feb 04, 2011
violent:

@OP
that's a cheap champagne dude!

How many cheap champagnes have you bought lately?. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by shotster50(m): 2:40am On Feb 04, 2011
Hahaha and this makes the news?!
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by violent(m): 4:01am On Feb 04, 2011
aloy/emeka:

How many cheap champagnes have you bought lately?. undecided undecided undecided

I don't buy cheap champagnes, sorry!

Those stuffs come with a price tag of 15 pounds each, that's not even good enough for a decent manicure in many spas in London!

next time, suggest Roederer Cristals to your friends. Moet makes them look cheap and paints a picture of hustlers all over.
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by HISservant: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2011
Real, Durable Riches & Wealth!!
Without question, and pursuant to the Word of GOD found in 1 Kings chapter 3: 5-14, when directed of the LORD GOD to "Ask what I shall give thee", king Solomon responded, by the mercy of GOD, "Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad:…And the speech pleased the LORD, that Solomon had asked this thing." king Solomon neither asked for "long life", nor for "riches" for himself, nor for "the life" of his enemies, The LORD granted his request, that is, "a wise and an understanding heart", so that "there was none like" him before nor after him till this day. (2 Chronicles 9:22).  The LORD also graciously granted him that which he hadn't asked…"riches, and honor", "so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days. And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days."
king Solomon, "the Preacher", (undoubtedly while under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit), declares: "I made me great works; I builded me houses; I planted me vineyards: I made me gardens and orchards, and I planted trees in them of all kind of fruits: I made me pools of water, to water therewith the wood that bringeth forth trees: I got me servants and maidens, and had servants born in my house; also I had great possessions of great and small cattle above all that were in Jerusalem before me: I gathered me also silver and gold, and the peculiar treasure of kings and of the provinces: I gat me men singers and women singers, and the delights of the sons of men, as musical instruments, and that of all sorts. So I was great, and increased more than all that were before me in Jerusalem: also my wisdom remained with me. And whatsoever mine eyes desired I kept not from them, I withheld not my heart from any joy; for my heart rejoiced in all my labour: and this was my portion of all my labour. Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 2:4-11)

Riches/ wealth are certainly not bad of themselves, but/and it is definitely a huge mistake/error to place emphasis on them (riches/wealth/and all that which perishes), and dwell on them, even and especially in practice and in prayer… Heaven and earth shall pass away, but The LORD's words shall never pass… Matt 24:35. Amen! Although, we are are commanded/instructed by The Word definitely not to sit back & wait to be fed or be lazy/"sluggards" ("consider the ant"… Proverbs 6:6-11)
The Word of GOD commands, "Let your conversation [conduct] be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5; (Luke 3:14, Philippians 4:11)
The WORD / The Lord Jesus Christ Himself says "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:25-33… In part, "a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Luke 12:27-36, Matthew 6:19-21. (John 6:27).
"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" Mark 8:36
"And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth. Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me. And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions. And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God! And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!" Mark 10:20-24 

(Several other references to worldly riches / wealth - "And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful." Mark 4:19 (Psalm 37:16, Psalm 39:6, Proverbs 11: 4 & 28, Proverbs 13:7, Psalm 49:6-11, Psalm 52:7, Psalm 62:10, Ecclesiastes 5:10-14, Matthew 13:22, James 5:1-3)
(Several other references  to Heavenly riches in Christ Jesus, The Lord - Psalm 119:12-16, Romans 11:33, Hebrews 11:23-29 - (Proverbs 3:13-18, Proverbs 8:14-19 - The Lord Jesus Christ, "The Wisdom" of GOD - 1 Corinthians 1:24, Ephesians 3:9, John 1:1-3 & 10, Genesis 1)
"Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?… Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man. O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart. Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it… The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate…Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures….Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways. Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life [eternal life], and shall obtain favour of the LORD. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death." Proverbs 8 - (Proverbs 8: 1, 4-5, 7-11, 13, 18-21, 32-36)
"Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD." Jeremiah 9:23-24

So king Solomon, (again, and emphatically… under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit of Truth & Grace) declares… "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil" Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 
=========
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by shotster50(m): 6:43am On Feb 04, 2011
Here we go in typical Naija fashion.
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by ragdollz: 6:47am On Feb 04, 2011
Makanakis At Large!! round them up and book em grin grin grin grin!!!!
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by Pweety4me(f): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2011
This makes me laff, they r using champagne as shampoo or wat? undecided
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by aloyemeka1: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

This makes me laff, they r using champagne as shampoo or wat? undecided

yes the ritual is done to wash off poverty from the guy's head. He must have been broke for so long.
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by cold(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2011
@Hisservant please do us a favor & learn to summarise.I guess the long & short of your epistle is we should store our treasures in heaven,abi undecided
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by Coolabbie: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2011
aloy/emeka:

yes the ritual is done to wash off poverty from the guy's head. He must have been broke for so long.
grin grin grin lwkm
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by shotster50(m): 1:33am On Feb 05, 2011
cold:

@Hisservant please do us a favor & learn to summarise.I guess the long & short of your epistle is we should store our treasures in heaven,abi undecided

Hahahaha, Got a bloody migraine for my effort.
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by aloyemeka1: 1:45am On Feb 05, 2011
Coolabbie:

grin grin grin lwkm

Lolo, I think we should do the same for Fstranger and BlueTooth. DayoKanu's poverty can only be washed off with palm wine unless you are ready to waste over 20 bottles of Moet on his head. Using palmwine will be cheaper.
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by shotster50(m): 4:50am On Feb 05, 2011
Emeka na Sapele water naim we go use for your head, U no say e no easy.
Re: Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria by Leyz04(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2011
Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Famous Figure In A Very Revealing Cut-out Dress / Who Rocked It Better? Nairalander Or Joseph Benjamin? (pics) / Asamoah Gyan Buys A Luxury Apartment In Ghana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.