₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,164,069 members, 4,715,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019 at 07:40 AM

New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) (489 Views)

A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. / Theblessedman Wins June 5k Literature Award / Kazuo Ishiguro Wins The 2017 Nobel Prize In Literature! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) by Lovintus2(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hello literature teachers and lovers of the subject. I believe you should know that the new set of students that have joined the senior secondary section will be using a new scheme of the subject; Literature-in-English, as the current one expires by 2020? However, the ministry of Education has not posted anything about the new scheme on their website, but it's already out. Please I'm in desperate search for it. If you have, you can let me know. JAH Bless!
Re: New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) by Elitesplanet: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lovintus2:
Hello literature teachers and lovers of the subject. I believe you should know that the new set of students that have joined the senior secondary section will be using a new scheme of the subject; Literature-in-English, as the current one expires by 2020? However, the ministry of Education has not posted anything about the new scheme on their website, but it's already out. Please I'm in desperate search for it. If you have, you can let me know. JAH Bless!

Check the Link it has been posted there WAEC Literature List Texts / Books for May/June & GCE (2021 - 2025) | PDF [https://www.lasuinfo.com/2018/11/waec-literature-list-texts-books.html]
Re: New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) by writeprof(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11
Elitesplanet:

Check the Link it has been posted there WAEC Literature List Texts / Books for May/June & GCE (2021 - 2025) | PDF [https://www.lasuinfo.com/2018/11/waec-literature-list-texts-books.html]

Thanks for the info. Pls, do you have any info about the harmonisation of NECO and WAEC? Presently, they have different texts for 2021 to 2025.

(1) (Reply)

The Ancient Stone / Voice Manager Needed Urgently! / Psychology Of Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.