Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

BMC Members Agenda Bursted. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BMC Members Agenda Bursted. (419 Views)

Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. / Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) / Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMC Members Agenda Bursted. by WhyMoD: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
An Intel reaching me suggest that some people were smuggled from Chad and Niger solely for election purposes.

Most of them have assumed a cyber media role and they called themselves BMC.
These people don't care about Nigeria. They don't care about millions of job lost, increasing poverty level, increased divisiveness and animosity in our country today.

They're only working for their pay.
I heard they're paid 20k naira monthly and that they're protesting for increment. That we may soon stop seeing them soon if their demands are not met..

So they confuse some Nigerians with both threats, abusive languages, regional politics and all sorts of innuendos to vote Buhari and then they leave to their countries leaving us back to suffer the consequences..

We should reject these people.
You can identify them by their positions on issues..
They are mostly insensitive and would try to intimidate you by any chance.
Resist them Nigerians..
Chase them back to Chad an Niger where they're coming from.

We must send Bubu back
Daura by road

2 Likes

Re: BMC Members Agenda Bursted. by Kundagarten: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
An Intel reaching me suggest that some people were smuggled from Chad and Niger solely for election purposes

Anyone from Chad is a potential Buhari Media Cow.

1 Like

Re: BMC Members Agenda Bursted. by profeazy: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
I was wondering why Sarrki is not so active again. It must be the protest strike.

1 Like

Re: BMC Members Agenda Bursted. by mercenary: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
profeazy:
I was wondering why Sarrki is not so active again. It must be the protest strike.
Sarrki has not been paid for sometime now... He cannot afford data... He's one of the many hungry BMC peasants here... Some of them are changing their moniker on nairaland
Re: BMC Members Agenda Bursted. by profeazy: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
mercenary:
Sarrki has not been paid for sometime now... He cannot afford data... He's one of the many hungry BMC peasants here... Some of them are changing their moniker on nairaland

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi: I’m Not In Senatorial Race / What You Will See In This Video Will Make You Happy With Buhari / Mynd44, Kindly Bring Back My Thread You Wrongfully Pulled Down(proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.