Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (56179 Views)

Peter Obi In 2015: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-yr-old Grandfather As President / FLASHBACK. Nigeria’s Economy Can’t Support New Trains. Doyin Okupe. Video. / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by waletoke12345(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
bedspread:
I prefer Atiku 150 years looks oo
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by bedspread: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
omoelerin1:
But atiku will be 72_next year. May God punish all you yeye politicians.
GOD only punish those that open their cavity to curse!
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by sekembaakesan(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is a lesson for the ruthless and idiotic pigs of biafra running their mouth like damaged tap...

Calling a whole national father lifeless, dullard, and all sort of acronyms not suitable for any being..

The table shall surely turn against you all one day just like Peter Obi...

Àwọn Iran gorilla buruku!

Shiorrrrrr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by bedspread: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
waletoke12345:

Waletoke12345 is Mumu
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Pekele007: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
sweetgala:

Buhari is 75 or so
forget his football age joor.

how come obj that's 80 is still agile?
aren't 2 of them ex military officers?

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Seetto: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
agbangam:
Lol...... Ndi biafla and their evil ways, seems like his crook boss Atiku looks 32yrs to Peter. The tribal bigot will get it hot from SW, we dey wait for him and his corrupt boss come 2019. They think we will abandon our blessed, tested and most respected VP Osibanjo, una dey dream.
My brother 10 gbosa for u, we go show dem pepper.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Smile4daddy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
haymekus:
Well it doesn't change the fact that we are still #AtikulatedObi
You mean Atikulooted? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Suddenly 75 years old atiku is what we need

Typical flat head and double standard grin

It's funny how our eastern brothers used religion (calling buhari a jan.jaweed)
Ethnicity, ( fulani)
And age to campaign against buhari in 2015.

They voted en Masse for Jonathan despite the fact that their kinsmen were getting bombed all over Abuja car park.

3 years later, they are campaigning for a 75 years old fulani muslim.

Is god not wonderful.? grin

Atiku knows that Germany is recognized as Germany not West Germany.
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Seetto: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
sekembaakesan:
This is a lesson for the ruthless and idiotic pigs of biafra running their mouth like damaged tap...

Calling a whole national father lifeless, dullard, and all sort of acronyms not suitable for any being..
It is there way, no respect for elders, no wonder they chase their father with cutlasses.

The table shall surely turn against you all one day just like Peter Obi...

Àwọn Iran gorilla buruku!

Shiorrrrrr

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by EvilMetahuman: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Atiku knows that Germany is recognized as Germany not West Germany.
atiku is also a wanted fugitive tongue

6 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Smile4daddy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
profeazy:
You are shooting yourself in the foot. Obi maintained the lifeless cannot stop BH. Now, who is vindicated? Buhari must go! Be OBIdiently ATIKUlated!
A man seeking to manage your country finances spends 42Billion to secure his ticket, and you are celebrating!!
Are you sick?!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Glink2018(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
hardywaltz:
Their bigotry and hate speeches will be their major undoing. Especially Peter Obi who insulted the Yoruba and Hausas at every campaign during the 2010 Governorship campaign and almost provoked an ethnic war with the Yorubas over a minor issue of deportation

I'm even changing my choice now....

I better vote Buhari than all this corrupt-polithiefivian expert.

Buhari is a goal......

7 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Throwback: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Suddenly 75 years old atiku is what we need

Typical flat head and double standard grin

It's funny how our eastern brothers used religion (calling buhari a jan.jaweed)
Ethnicity, ( fulani)
And age to campaign against buhari in 2015.

They voted en Masse for Jonathan despite the fact that their kinsmen were getting bombed all over Abuja car park.

3 years later, they are campaigning for a 75 years old fulani muslim.

Is god not wonderful
.? grin

This is the situation that occurs when one is driven by hate. Love becomes a case of who is the enemy of my enemy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by hateme777: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
T
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Benoxvals(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Twist his words the way you like but
know that THE PEOPLE has been
ATIKULATEDLY OBIFIED.
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
atiku is also a wanted fugitive tongue

Why not call Interpol.

Someone has been walking freely over the years and you refuse to arrest him.
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by onatisi(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
This statement was valid when the 2 major contestants were of different ages and when the age gap between them was wide. Now that atiku and Buhari are both in their 70s , this statement is no longer valid

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by olumide4christ: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nigerians...both leaders, followers, religious, non-religious, etc...are one of the best in the whole world in making double standards!

Reading all the comments of a lot of people..presumably youths on this thread...makes me lament for Nigeria and its future.
How any sane person who is not the son/daughter of a political bigwig, millionaire or billionaire in this country, can promote Atiku beats my imagination. Someone who won a primaries by doling out thousands and millions of dollars to delegates & is planning to do the same in the 2019 elections...is that not called corruption??
Where did he get such money from to spend on delegates? The last time I checked, Atiku is not among the top 10 richest people in Nigeria.
How do you support that person and expect him to change your country for good? How do you think he will recoup the millions of dollars spent if he wins the election? Is it not through corrupt practices or will Nigeria legally pay him back his election expenses? I don't understand how many Nigerians reason.

Those who say these small parties lack structure are not ready for an improvement in Nigeria. PDP & APC has failed us...our hope is in God & the smaller, less money-centric & less corruption-centric political parties. Elections are a game of numbers...if the young, middle-aged, enlightened people decide to vote for the lesser known but focused candidates in all states of the federation, such candidates will give APC & PDP a big run for their money and things will change for the better!
I have said it time and again...it beats me why even our Eastern brothers are not aligning themselves with a Kingsley Moghalu for example...I have listened to him a number of times...he has solid ideas for this country but the Igbos are not supporting him because he isn't in PDP!
Its so disheartening...Nigeria is going nowhere with PDP or APC if the majority of people don't change their orientation!
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by EvilMetahuman: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Why not call Interpol.

let him travel to America and come back

He will have my vote after. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
I wonder why PDP has Atiku as flag bearer. Someone who is "convicted“ for fraud and money laundering through his wife in the U. S. This is not even an allegation. The facts are online. And that is why U. S will continue to refuse him visa.

6 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by almarthins(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Zombies need to do a better job

Dig out something tangible

Like a secret account in Cayman Islands

Or the mansion in lekki meant for his baby mama

Bmc crews bore me

Internet never forget, accept the truth and stop being lame. what an irony! today obi wants to to be a running mate to 72 years old atithief

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Modarun(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
There are 72years olds and there are 72years olds. Some are lifeless, other are lively. Some cant even deliver ordinary speech, other build conglomerates.

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Why not call Interpol.

The U. S government already prosecuted and convicted their own citizens including a U. S senator. It's not their duty to charge Nigerians to court. If Nigeria was a sensible Atiku would be in jail ans not even contesting for elections.
PS: Im not even a Buhari fan.

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by rottennaija(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Businessideas:
Internet never forgets grin

Internet never does

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by odiks: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Glink2018:

I'm even changing my choice now....

I better vote Buhari than all this corrupt-polithiefivian expert.

Buhari is a goal......

Correct Man

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Wahala90: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Age matters and Atiku is younger than Buhari. Case closed.
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Wahala90: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2018

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
let him travel to America and come back

He will have my vote after. cheesy

Your Lord Buhari went there and came back lifeless. So?

If Atiku can stay in Nigeria to restrructure the nation ,no problem instead of a president that spent half his tenure outside.
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by SarkinYarki: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
gurnam:

Go and push anti Buhari throwbacks in Biafraland

Shameless
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by omoelerin1: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
gurnam:
The useless sizzy with yeye voice is a tribalist too
I hate that man with his Cat-like- voice. He is a tribal bigot. He always used tribal sentiment for political campaigns. This makes me remember all sorts of rubbish he was saying in 2009, when he was seeking for reelection in Anambra. That was a period when Fashola closed Ladipo market in Lagos over the violation of the state's environment law. This useless man that voices like a woman turned it to tribal issue that Yoruba wanted to drive Igbo out of Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Wahala90: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2018

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by shabak: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
All I know is that power belong to Allah and He give it to who he pleases , today He has given it us the northerners , is either iPob or flat headers like it or not they will still be under us through Buhari or atiku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.