Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (56174 Views)

Peter Obi In 2015: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-yr-old Grandfather As President / FLASHBACK. Nigeria’s Economy Can’t Support New Trains. Doyin Okupe. Video. / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Butterflyleo: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

But he has told many of you, if you have a case against him, come forward.

I have access to his files and that of his wife.

He is a wanted man who OBJ helped cover up and now all that is in the open.

His wife is wanted in the USA and so is he.

Note the dates on the attached

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Sannisege: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=olumide4christ post=72082509]Nigerians...both leaders, followers, religious, non-religious, etc...are one of the best in the whole world in making double standards!

Reading all the comments of a lot of people..presumably youths on this thread...makes me lament for Nigeria and its future.
How any sane person who is not the son/daughter of a political bigwig, millionaire or billionaire in this country, can promote Atiku beats my imagination. Someone who won a primaries by doling out thousands and millions of dollars to delegates & is planning to do the same in the 2019 elections...is that not called corruption??
Where did he get such money from to spend on delegates? The last time I checked, Atiku is not among the top 10 richest people in Nigeria.
How do you support that person and expect him to change your country for good? How do you think he will recoup the millions of dollars spent if he wins the election? Is it not through corrupt practices or will Nigeria legally pay him back his election expenses? I don't understand how many Nigerians reason.

Those who say these small parties lack structure are not ready for an improvement in Nigeria. PDP & APC has failed us...our hope is in God & the smaller, less money-centric & less corruption-centric political parties. Elections are a game of numbers...if the young, middle-aged, enlightened people decide to vote for the lesser known but focused candidates in all states of the federation, such candidates will give APC & PDP a big run for their money and things will change for the better!
I have said it time and again...it beats me why even our Eastern brothers are not aligning themselves with a Kingsley Moghalu for example...I have listened to him a number of times...he has solid ideas for this country but the Igbos are not supporting him because he isn't in PDP!
Its so disheartening...Nigeria is going nowhere with PDP or APC if the majority of people don't change their orientation

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Modarun(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
When Buhari won the primaries in Lagos in Dec 2014, Atiku gave the campaign team 2 billion, Dangote and Otedola also gave money. Saraki was the link and I'm sure all were in billions. In addition, Atiku released his private jet for Buhari at his own cost. Tinubu with 2 jets could not release one but used one for movement of campaign train.

When elections were postponed in early February for six weeks, Jonathan was fully loaded having secured the $2.1 billion from NASS much earlier these idiots were damn broke and they couldn't go back to Dangote and Otedola. Ameachi was scared that Jonathan if returned to power will jail him.

Atiku was resting in UK when Asiwaju called him they wanted to pay him a visit and he gave them an appointment. It turned out they were seeking more assistance having flattened their purse. Reluctanly, Atiku gave additional N5 billion assistance exclusive of the 1 billion he gave Adamawa govt and Mama Tarawa to deliver both States to Buhari.

Did you hear any word from Asiwaju or Ameachi? They wont talk not even Buhari but they will prefer to send these morons to go fetch arodan. Details of all transfers are intact with Atiku and if any of the the principals misjives, details will be released.

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by IbrahimDamola: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Zombies need to do a better job

Dig out something tangible

Like a secret account in Cayman Islands

Or the mansion in lekki meant for his baby mama

Bmc crews bore me

Na serious work you wan give BMC so. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Ziggylady(f): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
yes grin
To show the world hypocrisy of igbos
They call buhari unprintable names yet ,chanting of biafra or death but the moment a fulani muslim dangle vice president ticket to them parade change gear.
Now no islamization agenda againgrin igbos re now atikulating what a confused group of people

It is none of your business who or what we decide to support or oppose,we will chant Biafraa whenever we want,shout Islamasation or Fulani Muslim cries if buhari and his type are elected to rule,it is survival strategy....same way you are all supporting him because of the crumbs you imagine you are getting,so y'all should deal with it and quit nagging around..we no send una.

Besides,i wonder what you will do if buhari loses next year and Atiku wins,i doubt you will survive it the way you have been in frenzy mode against Atiku/Obi for days now

Unfortunately for you and your tribe convulsing against Atiku,that is a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by donbenie(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omoluabi9:
So how old is Atiku
71 years 323 days..shocked tongue
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by naijapage(f): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by famology(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
When will our politicians ever be consistent? Terrible set of humans! Whenever it doesn't soothe them it's bad,when it does,it's all good.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by ORIENTATION101: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

I wonder what you will do if buhari loses next year and Atiku wins,i doubt you will survive it the way you have been in frenzy mode against Atiku/Obi for days now

Unfortunately for you and your tribe convulsing against Atiku,that is a possibility.
where re the votes that will defeat buhari come from?
certainly not south south and south east region cos they gave buhari only 3% grin in 2015grin

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Businessideas:
Internet never forgets grin

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Sannisege: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Modarun:
When Buhari won the primaries in Lagos in Dec 2014, Atiku gave the campaign team 2 billion, Dangote and Otedola also gave money. Saraki was the link and I'm sure all were in billions. In addition, Atiku released his private jet for Buhari at his own cost. Tinubu with 2 jets could not release one but used one for movement of campaign train.

When elections were postponed in early February for six weeks, Jonathan was fully loaded having secured the $2.1 billion from NASS much earlier these idiots were damn broke and they couldn't go back to Dangote and Otedola. Ameachi was scared that Jonathan if returned to power will jail him.

Atiku was resting in UK when Asiwaju called him they wanted to pay him a visit and he gave them an appointment. It turned out they were seeking more assistance having flattened their purse. Reluctanly, Atiku gave additional N5 billion assistance exclusive of the 1 billion he gave Adamawa govt and Mama Tarawa to deliver both States to Buhari.

Did you hear any word from Asiwaju or Ameachi? They wont talk not even Buhari but they will prefer to send these morons to go fetch arodan. Details of all transfers are intact with Atiku and if any of the the principals misjives, details will be released.

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Stop lying. Atiku was even accused then of working for GEJ against APC and that he wasn’t participating in Buhari’s campaign. No be only 2billion na 2 trillion you go see
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Sannisege: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

It is none of your business who or what we decide to support or oppose,we will chant Biafraa whenever we want,shout Islamasation or Fulani Muslim cries if buhari and his type are elected to rule,it is survival strategy....same way you are all supporting him because of the crumbs you imagine you are getting,so y'all should deal with it and quit nagging around..we no send una.

Besides,i wonder what you will do if buhari loses next year and Atiku wins,i doubt you will survive it the way you have been in frenzy mode against Atiku/Obi for days now

Ashana, you don reach here again?

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Eagle777(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
What a doltish statement from a generation of 6>19. Even if you want to criticize, you shouldn't display your ineptness to this extent.
If your kinds are claiming Buhari is lifeless @ his age with everything God has done for him, then you should consider what becomes of you if you're fortunate to get to his age.
Pekele007:
[b]We never for once thought Nigeria will have a divisive presidiot that believe in 97% greater than 5%. Right now we have no choice.

Yes Nigeria doesn't need a lifeless fossil as President but right now, a 100 year old man filled with life is better than Buhari.

Besides, Atiku is not yet 72 and Buhari is quite above 80 years of age(forget his political age of 75)... Why are BMCs not bringing up corruption cases against Peter Obi? Cos he is clean. grin

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by ifiokjohn(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
olumide4christ:
Nigerians...both leaders, followers, religious, non-religious, etc...are one of the best in the whole world in making double standards!

Reading all the comments of a lot of people..presumably youths on this thread...makes me lament for Nigeria and its future.
How any sane person who is not the son/daughter of a political bigwig, millionaire or billionaire in this country, can promote Atiku beats my imagination. Someone who won a primaries by doling out thousands and millions of dollars to delegates & is planning to do the same in the 2019 elections...is that not called corruption??
Where did he get such money from to spend on delegates? The last time I checked, Atiku is not among the top 10 richest people in Nigeria.
How do you support that person and expect him to change your country for good? How do you think he will recoup the millions of dollars spent if he wins the election? Is it not through corrupt practices or will Nigeria legally pay him back his election expenses? I don't understand how many Nigerians reason.

Those who say these small parties lack structure are not ready for an improvement in Nigeria. PDP & APC has failed us...our hope is in God & the smaller, less money-centric & less corruption-centric political parties. Elections are a game of numbers...if the young, middle-aged, enlightened people decide to vote for the lesser known but focused candidates in all states of the federation, such candidates will give APC & PDP a big run for their money and things will change for the better!
I have said it time and again...it beats me why even our Eastern brothers are not aligning themselves with a Kingsley Moghalu for example...I have listened to him a number of times...he has solid ideas for this country but the Igbos are not supporting him because he isn't in PDP!
Its so disheartening...Nigeria is going nowhere with PDP or APC if the majority of people don't change their orientation!
Sorry sir but where is your evidence that he dolled out dollars to delegates? even if it is pictorial evidence but as long as it is not from the stables of apc.

Pictures or i don't believe, i wanted how you all think, someone concocted a false accusation that atiku share dollars and you never ask of evidences...

See am not an atiku fan but to be truthful to you atiku is better than buhari in economic matters...No country that is not corrupt, even US, Uk, spain, france and etc
Buhari is corrupt and all politicians are and i tell you if we leave the Dullard there Nigeria will be more divided than even now
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Ziggylady(f): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
where re the votes that will defeat buhari come from?
certainly not south south and south east region cos they gave buhari only 3% grin in 2015grin

And Sw alone made buhari win like they did buhari and Obasanjo i guess undecided..i am not even going to address that part cos delusions of grandeur bore me.

Guy can youu swear with your life that Atiku will 'never ever win'??...If you can then lets wait and see how it goes next year...EOD.
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Ziggylady(f): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Ashana, you don reach here again?

The moderatos on this section,you wont see this son of perdition and generationally accursed street urchin to ban...when i reply him hot now,you will ban me..

It shall not be well with any moderator who bans me because of this bastarddd

As for you Sannisege,keep stalking me like the accursed criminal you are,i will have your time soon.
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by DAntivirus: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
sinaj:
They have started digging him up now now

useless politics
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by ORIENTATION101: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

And Sw alone made buhari win like they did buhari and Obasanjo i guess undecided..i am not even going to address that part cos delusions of grandeur bore me.

Guy can youu swear with your life that Atiku will 'never ever win'??...If you can then lets wait and see how it goes next year...EOD.
you re the one wallowing in delusion grandeurgringrin

to believe atiku that cannot defeat buhari in 2007 at his state not to talk of north east and west will spring suprise next year
kwankaso would have performed better than atiku cos he is a grassroot politician but none of them can defeat buhari
apc stronghold has the biggest voting populations in nigeria.
northwest region has 18m
south west region has 14m
north east region has. 9m

compare to pdp stronghold south south has 11m
south east has 8m

north central will be shared

so tell me how atiku want to win heregringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Ziggylady(f): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

to believe atiku that cannot defeat buhari in 2007 at his state not to talk of north east and west will spring suprise next year
kwankaso would have performed better than atiku cos he is a grassroot politician but none of them can defeat buhari
northwest region has 18m

south east has 8m

There is no need for this thesis,i am not interested dude.

Unlike y'all SW i am wise enough to know that the elections can go either way...this is Nigeria where alliances swith at the drop of a hat

But if you can swear with your life that buhari will win...then so be it..
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by ORIENTATION101: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

There is no need for this thesis,i am not interested dude.

Unlike y'all SW i am wise enough to know that the elections can go either way...this is Nigeria where alliances swith at the drop of a hat

But if you can swear with your life that buhari will win...then so be it..
what alliance ?
is there an changes of alliance apart from pdp picking vp from their stronghold which was political miscaculations

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Ziggylady(f): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
what alliance ?
is there an changes of alliance apart from pdp picking vp from their stronghold which was political miscaculations

I can see you are not beating your chest with 100% assurance that buhari will win so i will see you around.

Adios!
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by KoeChz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

northwest region has 18m

south east has 8m

southwest is no apc stronghold
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Sannisege: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Eagle777:
[b]What a doltish statement from a generation of 6>19. Even if you want to criticize, you shouldn't display your ineptness to this extent.
If your kinds are claiming Buhari is lifeless @ his age with everything God has done for him, then you should consider what becomes of you if you're fortunate to get to his age.
Just like your name, you will soar like an eagle with this statement of yours. God bless you
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Sannisege: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

The moderatos on this section,you wont see this son of perdition and generationally accursed street urchin to ban...when i reply him hot now,you will ban me..

It shall not be well with any moderator who bans me because of this bastarddd

As for you Sannisege,keep stalking me like the accursed criminal you are,i will have your time soon.
E pain ooooo. Apunapuna kobokobo

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by hush15: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Nigeria does not need a thief either as president. Atiku is a thief.

If you like print fliers of this trash you put up here and rain it like confetti, Buhari will be Atikulated come 2019.....

mumu
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by anonymuz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Smile4daddy:

A man seeking to manage your country finances spends 42Billion to secure his ticket, and you are celebrating!!
Are you sick?!.
we know...we want a tyrant and a lifeless president out as did Jonathan.
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by BrokenTV: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
gurnam:
The useless sizzy with yeye voice is a tribalist too
Is ACN not a Yoruba party people, there is nothing tribalistic about that statement is like saying APGA is an Igbo party. Was it not an Igbo party before. Beside is your President not grand Commander of tribalistic people in the country.
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by gurnam: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
BrokenTV:

Is ACN not a Yoruba party people, there is nothing tribalistic about that statement is like saying APGA is an Igbo party. Was it not an Igbo party before. Beside is your President not grand Commander of tribalistic people in the country.

Don’t worry, he will repeat that when campaign starts grin

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Afamed: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
He is right
How can he preach what he does not practice. That's a sign of an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by BrokenTV: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
allenix:
Thanks for the remindal.... May Obi has forgotten because the cake is close to his door step. Atiku is under 30 and Obi is under 20. Oloribrukwu gbaboshi jor!
If it will take a 100 years old man to Savage the damages already done by Buhari administration, Nigeria will gradually take that option, am against anybody that has clocked advanced age to lead this country but with the situation we have found ourselves all hands must be on deck to rescue this country from collapse.
Re: Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi by Melian(f): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pekele007:
We never for once thought Nigeria will have a divisive presidiot that believe in 97% greater than 5%. Right now we have no choice.

Yes Nigeria doesn't need a lifeless fossil as President but right now, a 100 year old man filled with life is better than Buhari.

grin

How lifeless is Buhari compared to your father?...just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.