Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? (400 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South / Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Some weeks back, I don't think I'd visit Nairaland without a thread of Fulani herdsmen massacre waiting on the front page.

I noticed that since the primaries and other electoral activities, such news have reduced drastically.

Too much of a coincidence if you asked me. Is it really safe to say these herdsmen were being sponsored by politicians who claim to serve the people?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by cooldipo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yes I do
Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by Shelloween(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Their sponsors are channelling their time and money to the upcoming elections.
Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by jojomario(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Any attack on a government is mostly sponsored by the so called big boss in the game.
Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dia Oga at d top in Aso Rock is on hot seat to seek return to the seat
Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by emmie14: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
iiooxx:
Some weeks back, I don't think I'd visit Nairaland without a thread of Fulani herdsmen massacre waiting on the front page.

I noticed that since the primaries and other electoral activities, such news have reduced drastically.

Too much of a coincidence if you asked me. Is it really safe to say these herdsmen were being sponsored by politicians who claim to serve the people?
I don't know. Just vote for Atiku and herdsmen atrocities will become history

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by duduade: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
The northerners are all bunch of massacre fools..which includes money, power and blood
Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
emmie14:

I don't know. Just vote for Atiku and herdsmen atrocities will become history
I don't vote. I've never voted. Will never vote. The electoral system in Nigeria ia a fraud.
Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
duduade:
The northerners are all bunch of massacre fools..which includes money, power and blood
Crime has no tribe or race.
Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by baliyubla: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Their baba the dullard must have given them a cease fire order, to resume hostilities after 2019 elections, since it became clear was affecting his 2019 chances.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by socialmediaman: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by magoo10(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
the terrorist and their party slowed down when they lost benue knowing fully well they were about to loose jos and zamfara state.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by Eketem: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
It is rainy season, the ponds down north are full the grass is green, herdsman return far north so no friction, when the ponds start drying and grass gets brown they head back to the fertile regions and fights continue
Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
iiooxx:

The media stopped reporting due to Buhari media clamped down
Re: Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? by Babzrockman: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku hands too might not be cleared. Definitely, the sponsors are busy with primaries.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: Saraki, Tambuwal, Dankwambo Get New PDP Appointment / Buhari's Performance In The North Against Northern Opponents / Can This Man Really Lead Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.