Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix (26985 Views)

Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix) / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by zoba88: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
It appears that Southeast PDP leaders will soon accept Peter Obi as Atiku's running mate.According to Osita Chidoka,there is no opposition to Obi’s nomination from the South East.The issues raised by the SE leaders will be addressed by the candidate Atiku.

It should be recalled that Atiku received Senator Kwankwaso last night amidst growing concern that he may work against him in 2019 election

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/done-dealpeter-obi-and-osita-chidoka.html

11 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by madridguy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Seen kiss

Meanwhile, Sai Baba till 2023

PYO/El Rufai till 2031

APC till 2091

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Kenekingisback: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Osita carry weight and gravitas small sha grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Oluwadabira1111: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Whether na Peter obi or na Paul obi Sai baba till 2023

8 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by danny56: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
See as obasanjo just nicely present Atiku to Nigeria, touching every vital place in Nigeria.

Don't ever think obasanjo is irrelevant.

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by danny56: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oluwadabira1111:
Whether na Peter obi or na Paul obi Sai baba till 2023

Get ready to commit suicide then.... Daura is calling you!

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Oluwadabira1111: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
danny56:

Get ready to commit suicide then.... Daura is calling you!
Na u sabi let's just wait till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by divinehand2003(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
No permanent friends or foes in politics. It's all about interest.
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Racoon(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
All the initial disagreement are impulsive reaction.It's to salvaging Nigeria that matters now.Atikunation is now the theme.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by benuejosh: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Igbos are NEVER united.

Who is Osita when the Elites from the East have not spoken?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by despi64(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
Seen kiss

PYO/El Rufai till 2031

APC till 2091
Try get sense for once. Must you be stupid always and if you must be stupid always must you display it all the time. Truth hurts i know, but i just have to tell you the honest, bitter truth.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Evablizin(f): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
Seen kiss Meanwhile, Sai Baba till 2023
PYO/El Rufai till 2031
APC till 2091

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
Igbos are NEVER united. Let's say the truth. They have lots of proverbs about wisdom but they are never applied to help them.
U can kii yaself.
Who cares

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by benuejosh: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
sassysure:

U can kii yaself.
Who cares
Why should i kill myself over those who don't like themselves. See as Peter Obi is dragged like a generator's rope. Hahaha.
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by demolinka(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
I been think say na UPP osita been dey? When he join PDP?

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Win12345: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
Igbos are NEVER united. Let's say the truth. They have lots of proverbs about wisdom but they are never applied to help them.
Igbos are united, you guys are the ones trying to pitch Igbos against themselves, but gone are the days.

Expect more endorsement of ATIKU/OBI 2019 across Nigeria.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
Why should i kill myself over those who don't like themselves. See as Peter Obi is dragged like a generator's rope. Hahaha.
Then u don't know anything about an average igbo man.
We don't do herds mentality. We fight to reconcile. Igbos are independent I thinking and actions. They air out their differences and arrive at truce. That is what glues them together. Once they have made up their mind about something, u can never convince them otherwise.

We don't mumuishly agree on something then go and betray u behind your back. We boldly tell you our grievance and sort it out amicably beforeinvesting all we have for u.

Igbos are never the o yes type.
Seems u guys find that very hard to accept.

I'm always shocked when I read igbos are not united.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Win12345: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Is time to give Nigeria in hands of good managers to make it work.

ATIKU/OBI 2019

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by modath(f): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2018

The issues raised by the SE leaders will be addressed by the candidate Atiku.

This doesn't look like coast is clear.... They are only trying to manage the backlash, much negotiation will still go on.... Atiku is a natural wheeler dealer, he will find a way to give them one of his kidneys & left ball so the usual election result writing can take place.. smiley

However, anambra 2017 gubernatorial results has effectively put paid to that plan & with card reader firmly in place... E go be. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by benuejosh: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Win12345:

Igbos are united, you guys are the ones trying to pitch Igbos against themselves, but gone are the days.

Expect more endorsement of ATIKU/OBI 2019 across Nigeria.
Pitch Igbos against each other? i don't get the point. The Elites that are beginning to drag the fine gentleman up and down are they from West or East. When you put your house in other, no one will have the guts to say ill against you. Well, i wish you all goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by benuejosh: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
sassysure:

Then u don't know anything about an average igbo man.
We don't do herds mentality. We fight to reconcile. Igbos are independent I thinking and actions. They air out their differences and arrive at truce. That is what glues them together. Once they have made up their mind about something, u can never convince them otherwise.

We don't mumuishly agree on something then go and betray u behind your back. We boldly tell you our grievance and sort it out amicably beforeinvesting all we have for u.

Igbos are never the o yes type.
Seems u guys find that very hard to accept.

I'm always shocked when I read igbos are not united.
I'll Take you on your third sentence and i am okay. You guys fight to show superiority within yourselves and at the end of the whole day, everyone loses. Obi may be a good man but why are you guys fighting to take him down? You guys never supported Nnamdi Kanu, and that is why he never succeeded. Okay, you guys abandoned Biafra to fight without reasons for the position of VP that has already been allotted to you guys. Before you know, East is divided again, votes are divided, another man wins, Igbos loses again. Will a Yoruba man or Fulani or Hausa or Ijaw or Tiv or any tribe do like that?? No way. let's face the reality and keep sentiments aside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by lonelydora: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Osita Chidoka, the man they used to confuse us on the VP stuff
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
And that settles it.
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Racoon(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good one there! Shame on all the SE traitor governors.
Nigeria is on a slavage mission now.No time for any frivolities.Atikunation is a must.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by GentleMoney: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
What do Nigerians want..?
Hmm..
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Trapnews: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Let it be known that Jennifer Douglas, a U.S. citizen and a wife of Atiku Abubakar, former Vice President and a presidential candidate in Nigeria. From 2000 to 2008, she helped her husband bring more than $40 million in suspect money into the United States through wire transfers from offshore corporations. Ms. Douglas is alleged in a 2008 civil complaint filed by the Securities and Exchange Commission to have received $2.8 million in bribe payments from a German conglomerate, Siemens AG. Siemens has pleaded guilty to criminal charges and settled civil charges related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and told the Subcommittee that it sent payments to her account at Citibank. The Subcommittee located three wire transfers substantiating $1.7 million in payments from Siemens to Ms. Douglas in 2001 and 2002. Of the $40 million, the Subcommittee traced nearly $25 million in offshore wire transfers into U.S. accounts controlled by Ms. Douglas, provided primarily by three offshore corporations called LetsGo, Sima Holdings, and Guernsey Trust Company. The five banks holding her accounts were generally unaware of Ms. Douglas’ PEP status, and did not subject her accounts to enhanced monitoring, despite multiple, incoming wire transfers from Switzerland and Nigeria.
One bank took seven years to find out she was a PEP; after it did, it reviewed her account activity and closed her accounts. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Hotfreezer: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
The greatest enemy of an Igbo man is another Igbo man.

That's what I've been saying nd the past days have proven me right.

The next phase is for ipob and other wawa miscreants to oppose Obi's candidacy.

Even when Ojukwu contested, how many votes did Igbos give him?

Just watch as Igbos sabotage themselves and wreck Atiku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Gkay1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
ok
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok. Good governance is the most important thing.
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Frankyboy1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari seems to b fighting alone with fewer men, but Nigerians be warned, the hawks in pdp are gathering again, ND their only prey come 2019 will be the National resources again, but now we are between the devil and the deep blue sea, since we have decided to be limited in our options, good luck to same picture and different frame

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by gozie112(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
Seen kiss

PYO/El Rufai till 2031

APC till 2091

Zombies

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beroro Efekoro Elected As Albany County Legislator In New York / Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians / 'We Don't Know Peter Obi And He Doesn't Know Us', IPOB Replies Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.