Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix (27142 Views)

Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix) / No Opposition In Zamfara, Concentrate On Other States, Marafa Tells Tinubu / Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by aciza(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
OK naa, next
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by LesbianBoy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
What is Osita

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
gozie112:

Zombies

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by jumpandpas(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
Igbos are NEVER united.
Who is Osita when the Elites from the East have not spoken?

Same to your immediate family.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by benuejosh: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
jumpandpas:

Same to your immediate family.
We're Strongly united.
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by jumpandpas(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
We're Strongly united.
Never!

4 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Enugupikin: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hotfreezer:
The greatest enemy of an Igbo man is another Igbo man.

That's what I've been saying nd the past days have proven me right.

The next phase is for ipob and other wawa miscreants to oppose Obi's candidacy.

Even when Ojukwu contested, how many votes did Igbos give him?

Just watch as Igbos sabotage themselves and wreck Atiku.
u are part of those creating division..just reread your post again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Smile4daddy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
Seen kiss

Meanwhile, Sai Baba till 2023

PYO/El Rufai till 2031

APC till 2091

Approved.
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by ibejichizzy: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
Igbos are NEVER united.

please Mr elite knower who are you to ur Street??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Xfemt(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
Seen kiss

PYO/El Rufai till 2031

APC till 2091
oruvwe grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by benuejosh: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
jumpandpas:

Never!
Tell me more.
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by maestroferdi: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
Igbos are NEVER united.

Stop talking nonsense.

All Igbos support the candidature of Peter Obi...

The last time I checked, you not an Igbo...

Concern yourself with matters pertaining to your obscure village instead of speaking on what you have no clue about...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by ibejichizzy: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
Why should i kill myself over those who don't like themselves. See as Peter Obi is dragged like a generator's rope. Hahaha.
how do you mean?? Someone Dat stands as a prayer point to ur family. U better keep kwayet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Bimpe29: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Stop having this nightmare, it's really deadly for all of us.

madridguy:
Seen kiss

PYO/El Rufai till 2031

APC till 2091

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by benuejosh: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
ibejichizzy:
please Mr elite knower who are you to ur Street??
I am not sure you're ready to know. When you're sure I'll tell you. When you're sure is when you guys have united and have stopped dragging/pulling Peter Obi like a generator's rope. If i tell you who i am to the street, it will cause another fight for you guys. Finish the fight and I'll tell you who i am. Bye.
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by moufan: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
Seen kiss

PYO/El Rufai till 2031

APC till 2091
this guy is one of the most useless and moroniic member of nairaland.since this idiiot started abusing ambode,I knew he's definitely one of the most stupiid if not the most stupid idiiot on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Smile4daddy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
+Chidoka+ Osita+ Peter+Obi+Atikulooted,

They Will Lose Together grin

PMB till 2023 Approved.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by benuejosh: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
maestroferdi:
Stop talking nonsense.

All Igbos support the candidature of Peter Obi...

The last time I checked, you not an Igbo...

Concern yourself with matters pertaining to your obscure village instead of speaking on what you have no clue about...
Hahaha... obscure Village he said. Yet he knows that the Elites in the east are not in support of the canditure of Mr Obi. You guys dirty linens that the Elites have spread in the open has some offensive odour that even those in the obscure Village can perceive. Is that not Embarrassing enough to make you hide your face in shame? The most disunited people in Nigeria. Nwannem Mmadu! My government brother! Let's be sincere to ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
Seen kiss

PYO/El Rufai till 2031

APC till 2091
Lol So you actually believe Osibanjo can win in 2023? LWKMD
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Dinho20(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
Seen kiss

Meanwhile, Sai Atiku till 2023

PYO/Atiku till 2031

PDP till 2091
YOU SAID IT ALL
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by SOLUTION99(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=benuejosh post=72088217]Igbos are NEVER united.
Who is Osita when the Elites from the East have not spoken?[/quote WHICH UNITED ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. MANCHESTER UNITED OR NEWCASTLE UNITED
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Eluwilussit(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
sassysure:

Then u don't know anything about an average igbo man.
We don't do herds mentality. We fight to reconcile. Igbos are independent I thinking and actions. They air out their differences and arrive at truce. That is what glues them together. Once they have made up their mind about something, u can never convince them otherwise.

We don't mumuishly agree on something then go and betray u behind your back. We boldly tell you our grievance and sort it out amicably beforeinvesting all we have for u.

Igbos are never the o yes type.
Seems u guys find that very hard to accept.

I'm always shocked when I read igbos are not united.

You know what you are talking about. I am with you in this case. cool

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by KadunaMafia: 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
modath:

This doesn't look like coast is clear.... They are only trying to manage the backlash, much negotiation will still go on.... Atiku is a natural wheeler dealer, he will find a way to give them one of his kidneys & left ball so the usual election result writing can take place.. smiley

However, anambra 2017 gubernatorial results has effectively put paid to that plan & with card reader firmly in place... E go be. smiley
shut up with your children permutations

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
I'll Take you on your third sentence and i am okay. You guys fight to show superiority within yourselves and at the end of the whole day, everyone loses. Obi may be a good man but why are you guys fighting to take him down? You guys never supported Nnamdi Kanu, and that is why he never succeeded. Okay, you guys abandoned Biafra to fight without reasons for the position of VP that has already been allotted to you guys. Before you know, East is divided again, votes are divided, another man wins, Igbos loses again. Will a Yoruba man or Fulani or Hausa or Ijaw or Tiv or any tribe do like that?? No way. let's face the reality and keep sentiments aside.

Oga who and who are dragging who down? How does superiority creep into this picture? Although, I believe that the issue of the south east faction of the PDP is not supposed to deserve the publicity attention being to it, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole issue is being exaggerated by enemies of the state. The south east faction of PDP merely raised a point that due consultations and protocol was not followed.

Please, also be informed when making comments. Go to the streets of Aba, Onitsha, etc. and see if can't count the number of people that does not support Nnamdi Kanu.

Again, check through history and know which tribe has their votes divided. Please don't come online and make uninformed comments that will deceive gullible people.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
Igbos are NEVER united.

we saw Yoruba unity in action in 1999

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
benuejosh:
I'll Take you on your third sentence and i am okay. You guys fight to show superiority within yourselves and at the end of the whole day, everyone loses. Obi may be a good man but why are you guys fighting to take him down? You guys never supported Nnamdi Kanu, and that is why he never succeeded. Okay, you guys abandoned Biafra to fight without reasons for the position of VP that has already been allotted to you guys. Before you know, East is divided again, votes are divided, another man wins, Igbos loses again. Will a Yoruba man or Fulani or Hausa or Ijaw or Tiv or any tribe do like that?? No way. let's face the reality and keep sentiments aside.

"" votes are divided ""

Our votes have never been divided. it's only SW n northern votes that have been divided in Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Trapnews:
Let it be known that Jennifer Douglas, a U.S. citizen and a wife of Atiku Abubakar, former Vice President and a presidential candidate in Nigeria. From 2000 to 2008, she helped her husband bring more than $40 million in suspect money into the United States through wire transfers from offshore corporations. Ms. Douglas is alleged in a 2008 civil complaint filed by the Securities and Exchange Commission to have received $2.8 million in bribe payments from a German conglomerate, Siemens AG. Siemens has pleaded guilty to criminal charges and settled civil charges related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and told the Subcommittee that it sent payments to her account at Citibank. The Subcommittee located three wire transfers substantiating $1.7 million in payments from Siemens to Ms. Douglas in 2001 and 2002. Of the $40 million, the Subcommittee traced nearly $25 million in offshore wire transfers into U.S. accounts controlled by Ms. Douglas, provided primarily by three offshore corporations called LetsGo, Sima Holdings, and Guernsey Trust Company. The five banks holding her accounts were generally unaware of Ms. Douglas’ PEP status, and did not subject her accounts to enhanced monitoring, despite multiple, incoming wire transfers from Switzerland and Nigeria.
One bank took seven years to find out she was a PEP; after it did, it reviewed her account activity and closed her accounts. undecided

Ok, We have heard that before.

NEXT!!!
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by Eponyeeboz: 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol So you actually believe Osibanjo can win in 2023? LWKMD

Have you ever made a correct political calculation in all your years?

Keep changing monikers but one thing remains constant: all ur candidates lose.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by IbrahimDamola: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2018
benuejosh:
Why should i kill myself over those who don't like themselves. See as Peter Obi is dragged like a generator's rope. Hahaha.

Zombierudeeen, you still dey here dey make noise ekuke dog wey get rabies? grin

Sebi na Ibo matter you cary for your oblong skull. You go lament tire, you never jam. grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by 12345baba(m): 12:41am On Oct 15, 2018
benuejosh:
Igbos are NEVER united.

i think osita is more of an elite than the five ragamuffin clowns that are governing the five eastern states.
Re: Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix by NonsoWow: 3:04am On Oct 15, 2018
Peter Obi is clinging to anyone or anything for support now but unfortunately for him, Chidoka is not among the people that will decide his fate in the coming days. The people Atiku wants to hear from have already made up their minds.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attacked And Beaten By Thugs Over Removal Of Campaign Posters . Photos / PDP Heads To Court Over Osun Governorship Election / Kaduna Court grants El-Zakzaky permission to go for treatment in India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.