Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Seun Kuti Calls Out Kanye West Over Comments About Fela - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Calls Out Kanye West Over Comments About Fela (640 Views)

US Shoemaker, Skechers Sends Out Kanye West After Showing Up Unannounced / Balenciaga Officially Cuts Ties With Kanye West Over Anti-semitic Comments / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Calls Out Kanye West Over Comments About Fela by odogwu9(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Everything you need to live well

Seun Kuti, the son of late legendary Nigerian singer, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti has slammed American rapper, Kanye West who took to Instagram to brag about making the best music in the planet.

Kanye in his boast had said he makes good music and is also the best act in the planet because the spirits of Fela, Mandela and 2Pac lives through him.

However Seun Kuti seems not to agree with his claims, and he took to Instagram to make this explicitly clear in a post he shared. Seun who is also a singer himself wrote;

Erm erm on behalf of the Kuti family , I want to state that the spirit of Olufela Anikulapo Kuti isn’t anywhere near Kanye West. @ziggymarley over to you. ������ @oldmanebro come get ur boi before I #getthesax

This is coming on the heels of Kanye West arriving in Uganda with his family, Kim Kardashian and daughter North West where he was spotted vibing to some afrobeat songs.

Source:
https://guardian.ng/life/music/watch-seun-kuti-calls-out-kanye-west-over-comments-about-fela/

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Out Kanye West Over Comments About Fela by kinzation(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
kanye is deluded
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Out Kanye West Over Comments About Fela by Shelloween(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Like Trump, my love for Kanye knows no bounds. If he says Fela is living inside him, I believe him. If you don't, like that negro calling him out, fvck you too.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Out Kanye West Over Comments About Fela by spinna: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Seun cannot speak for Felas spirit..it lives in his music and babas intention was for his Spirit to be in all black people

(1) (Reply)

De Jong Shows Exclusive Showroom Of Expensive Cars / 10 Real Facts About Annie Idibia (number 7 Will Shock You) / Maje Ayida Allegedly Dating A Lady That Looks Like His Ex-wife, Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.