Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News (518 Views)

Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News / How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News / How Do Bloggers Make Money? Here Is Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News by danwilliams4u(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders,

How can a blogger monitor the web for breaking/latest news regarding the Niche he/she is blogging about

I will be waiting for your replies,

THANKS
Re: How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News by zetonet: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
They don't monitor. They just visit the site every day because there will always be contents. So it is left to you to copy paste the ones you can since it will be difficult to copy all from various sites except you employ more hands to handle different categories.

Better still you can setup an auto blog where all the contents will be added to your site automatically every day whenever each site you want contents from post any update. As soon as the site publish any content,
within a minute you will see it on your blog. This way, you don't need to copy paste as the copy and paste is being done for you by the autoblogging app.

You just login to your blog and all contents will be there waiting on your draft for you to edit and publish.

I have lots of auto blogging site where other people manage. You can get in touch if you need something like this setup for you.
Re: How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News by techliteup: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
danwilliams4u:
Good evening Nairalanders,

How can a blogger monitor the web for breaking/latest news regarding the Niche he/she is blogging about

I will be waiting for your replies,

THANKS
Bro u can subscribe for Google alert
Re: How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News by excanny: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
You will do better as a blogger if you a mix of original content and copied material.

(1) (Reply)

Magento 2 Affiliate Extension | Affiliate PRO For Magento 2 / Job Alert: Good Article Writers Needed (webmaster) / Bonanza I Will Build An Affordable Website For Your Business Or Brand Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.