Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News (492 Views)

Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News / How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News / How Do Bloggers Make Money? Here Is Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News by danwilliams4u(m): 12:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders,

How can a blogger monitor the web for breaking/latest news regarding the Niche he/she is blogging about

I will be waiting for your replies,

THANKS
Re: How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News by danwilliams4u(m): 12:34am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News by Bloggingscope: 1:12am On Nov 10, 2018
danwilliams4u:
Good evening Nairalanders,

How can a blogger monitor the web for breaking/latest news regarding the Niche he/she is blogging about

I will be waiting for your replies,

THANKS

Quite easy, you can visit the venue yourself to cover the news. Better still you can reach out to your friends in different states to help you out.

I will advise that you start from your state first
Re: How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News by melanch(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Check out news aggregators like newsnow.com www.newsdey.com naijadalies.com

(1) (Reply)

How I Maximised My Adsense Earnings. / All Youtubers.. Get In Here Please.. / I Want To Buy Old Policy USA Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.