Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? (788 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / Fayose Thanks APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Once upon a time, Fayose words echos well with the ipob yoots on Nairaland, just like that of Atiku is doing now...

Then, if Fayose says 'Buhari go and die,' there would be 250 Likes and Shares by the ipob miscreants....and I ask, what is happening now?

Has Fayose been used and dumped?

Will Atiku face the same humiliation next year after he must have been rejected by the rest of the country?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by jumpandpas(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Foolishness is when you think that Fayose will be jailed while Obanikoro that received the money from Dasuki is contesting for Senatorial seat under APC.

cc Lzza Immhotep

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by slivertongue: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fayose is still fayose no matter wat u say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by eph12(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Once upon a time, Fayose words echos well with the ipob yoots on Nairaland, just like that of Atiku is doing now...

Then, if Fayose says 'Buhari go and die,' there would be 250 Likes and Shares by the ipob miscreants....and I ask, what is happening now?

Has Fayose been used and dumped?

Will Atiku face the same humiliation next year after he must have been rejected by the rest of the country?
Probably because he's no more saying that?
Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
slivertongue:

I asked a question and you re saying rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
The likes and shares are gone with his tenure

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
He is no longer relevant. He no longer has the guts to insult Buhari. He has been successfully used and dumbed

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by jumpandpas(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Mazi Ngeneukwenu pls open your mouth wider.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by jumpandpas(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:
He is no longer relevant. He no longer has the guts to insult Buhari. He has been successfully used and dumbed

Keep dreaming.
Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by paramakina202: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Abeg na who used him?
Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by Beremx(f): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
I have never been a fan of Fayose and I hardly comment on him.

Any governor that owes salaries irrespective of his party is not my fan.

Good luck to him on his fight with Buhari's government.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
slivertongue:

When was the last time he insulted bubu? At least he used to come up with all sorts of derogatory statements weekly. Even the SE governors maintained their maturity while he foolishly allowed ipob to cheer him all the way to his downfall

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by Firefire(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
paramakina202:

Abeg na who used him?

Who are his major fans? we both know the answer. Now those people hardly even mention his name
Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by jumpandpas(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

When was the last time he insulted bubu? At least he used to come up with all sorts of derogatory statements weekly. Even the SE governors maintained their maturity while he foolishly allowed ipob to cheer him all the way to his downfall

I think you need this Atikulated rice, it will help your condition.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
jumpandpas:

Keep dreaming.
Tell your fayose to insult Buhari again

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by osazeeblue01: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
You may be wondering why PDP choice of presidential candidate has Atikulated Nigerians.

Here are the hidden facts:

#SAME°DIFFERENCE
Buhari is a northerner
Atiku is a northerner

Buhar is fulani
Atiku is fulani

Buhari is a muslim
Atiku is a muslim

Buhari is above 70
Atiku is above 70

Why Atikulating....

Atiku is educated
Buhari went for military training.

Atiku has doctorate degree in science.
Buhari claimed he has. Waec certificate.

Atiku established a business
Which he manages properly.
Buhari has spent over 50 years in government with no visible achievement. (no wonder he achieved nothing in his tenure)

Atiku built university
Buhari owns inherited cows.

Atiku loves humanity thus invest in them.
Buhari doesn't know what humanity is.
He loves his cows.

Atiku built schools to educate Nigerians
Buhari built ranches to feed cows

Atiku slaughter cows to feed Nigerians
Buhari slaughter Nigerians to feed his cows.

Atiku is a democrat.
Buhari is a dictator.

Atiku supports restructuring.
Buhari has already divided Nigeria 97% and 5%
(Maths ntooor)

Atiku is born on 25 November
Buhari has no birthday.
He remains 72yrs every year.

Atiku is the only child after the death of his sister.
Buhari has a younger sister who is older than him.
What a miracle!

OUR PROBLEM
B -Bokoharam
U -Unemployment
H -Herdsmen
A -Armed robbery
R -Recession
I - Insecurity

add the first letters together to see the real problem.

To get rid of our problem, we need to ATIKULATE
We need:
ECONOMIC ATIKULATION
SECURITY ATIKULATION
JOB ATIKULATION
DEMOCRATIC
ATIKULATION
RESTRUCTURAL-
ATIKULATION

Pease add more things to be ATIKULATED...

#AtikulatingNigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by slivertongue: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Face d civil war in APC

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by jumpandpas(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Tell your fayose to insult Buhari again

Tell your Buhari to impregnate his cows.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by maestroferdi: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
The same way Zombies will desert Buhari next year when he is sent back to Daura...
Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
jumpandpas:

Tell your Buhari to pregnant his cows.
Go back to school firstcheesy
Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by paramakina202: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Who are his major fans? we both know the answer. Now those people hardly even mention his name

Nothing last forever na,I hope he enjoyed it while it last.Abi una still dey hail Ambode?
Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by jumpandpas(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Go back to school firstcheesy
I will do that if only Buhari can impregnate his cows.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by Throwback: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
jumpandpas:
Foolishness is when you think that Fayose will be jailed while Obanikoro that received the money from Dasuki is contesting for Senatorial seat under APC.

cc Lzza Immhotep

Obanikoro contesting for Senatorial seat under APC in which state?

In Anambra state?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by jumpandpas(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Throwback:

Obanikoro contesting for Senatorial seat under APC in which state?
In Anambra state?

In Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by modath(f): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
I have never been a fan of Fayose and I hardly comment on him.

Any governor that owes salaries irrespective of his party is not my fan.

Good luck to him on his fight with Buhari's government.
Fayose is a loud mouth but the Salary thing is/was 50% drop in allocation (oil price fall, giant of Africa dependent on a mono commodity economy, story for another day though) & 50% his fault(Useless/needless bridge for ego reasons)....

Our bloda also was just playing to the gallery forgetting that when the sun sets,the town square dancer after the pomp, pageantry & "applause" still have to retire to the homestead....

We longer hear how he's greater than Zik & Awolowo.. what an abomination. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by modath(f): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
jumpandpas:

In Lagos state.

It's in Anambra, go and check for real...Aswerigod.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by 7lives: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:

Gone with the wind.
Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by SarkinYarki: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari go to Daura!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Fayose's Comments No Longer Attract "Likes And Shares"? by RevenGeMission: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Even FFK is no longer relevant, they cheer him once in a while, but not like before , it's like the politicians , both active , failed and the ones in pain are seeing things we are not seeing yet

Clearly , LiePodians hate Buhari and any insult or derogatory comment is praised by them , Yet they still claim the victims when other trives descend on them .... How's that for Poetic Justice ?

I saw one idiot saying nobody will touch Fayose as long as Obanikoro is contesting for a Political Post , First of all , nobody is permitting Obanikoro , i think his son or relative is contesting , furthermore , After his arrest Obanikoro made a deal for soft landing , paid about 800M or 1B and has been returning money ever since then

Even if Fayose will take a plea bargain, just like Koro, FFK, Metuah, and Patience Jonathan, i am pretty sure he will be embarrassed by EFCC
abduljabbar4:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Official: IPOB Atikulates / PMB Minister Financing PRP In Bauchi State / Next Level: APC Plagiarism On Steroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.