Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike (40527 Views)

Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) / Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by contigiency(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Davido will certainly be useful for PDP in the next election campaign. That is going to be more massive money for the sharp guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by braveboy64(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by jej3013(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
tongue
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Hassan88(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Make i con dey dance shoki ni? Abeg make i pass jare
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by LUGBE: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Umahi on another dead mission to rivers state.

That is Abuja
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
faithfull18:
What should we now do
grill banana
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by darkelf: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
This guy has broke all NYSC rules the average youth can never dream of breaking, yet nobody dey talk. This country is lawless sha.

Instead, the youths are praising him. Yet, we complain our leaders are robbing us. Are we not robbing ourselves.

A nation where laws are to the highest bidder

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by faithfull18(f): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
grill banana
Help me now undecided
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Wike looks drunk and stoned,, umahi is local and outdated as you can see from his dressing, I don't blame davido,only money can make such a young man refer to a governor and man old enough to be his father as my very good friend Nyeson Wike, that drink on their table is some nairalanders yearly income,nd ur all go de here de make mouth PDP, APC, same people wey de kill una de still keep una busy! Lollll
oritsefemi CD plate fall on u bro...As u dey dia dey hating and davido dey di meetings���
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by IamAtikulate: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Umahi and Wike are at loggerhead, Davido met Atiku yesterday and today was seen in a meeting with Umahi and Wike.

Use your head.

Anyway, OBO is #Atikulated.

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by kinggSamuel(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Those of you saying that wizkid is better than Davido how market? ���

1 Like

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Carlyscales:
Why this Umahi like big big clothes naaa

Even when he wear suit sef!

Oga wetting concern big big clothes with good governance?

So far he is governing well he can wear skinny or tight clothes no one cares

And as an ebonyian; I can tell you he's doing well infrastructurally.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
They are booking him for their campaign ahead of 2019 general election, they know how influential he is considering the role he played in the just concluded osun guber election

He really helped his uncle get alot of Vote which nearly won Adeleke the election if not that the rerun was rigged in favor of APC

1 Like

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Kenkuss(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Visiting visiting

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Carlyscales: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Funnicator:

Oga wetting concern big big clothes with good governance?

So far he is governing well he can wear skinny or tight clothes no one cares

And as an ebonyian; I can tell you he's doing well infrastructurally.

Off course I know he's doing well infrastructurally .

If u noticed I wasn't in anyway linking his love for big clothes to governance rather u did

1 Like

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Kenkuss(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Visiting visiting

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by ndidibabe(f): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yuletide25:
They are booking him for their campaign ahead of 2019 general election, they know how influential he is considering the role he played in the just concluded osun guber election

He really helped his uncle get alot of Vote which nearly won Adeleke the election if not that the rerun was rigged in favor of APC
You are a wise man.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by ariesbull: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Davido always hanging out with igbos

Nawa¾
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by sogodihno: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Atikulated

Since Atiku won PDP primary election, Tinubu has gone mute, he has a share in Atiku's company and he's owing Atiku, i know because i have an insider in the company. Tinubu is very smart,his priority now is to secure Lagos.he's aware that Buhari only needs him for his 2nd term ambition after which he will be relegated . Dont be surprised if information eventually leaks that Tinubu is working for Atiku.
I don't post to get likes, I post because I'm opportuned to have access to links that update me on behind the scene political moves.

u should know that Tinubu is not a noise maker like you and ur lots. When PDP won the first election in Osun dz year before re-run, did u hear anything from Tinubu? No! but the re-run results speak for itself, u don't have to hear anything from Tinubu, 2019 will speak for itself.

I really hope u won't commit suicide then, No u won't, u will start shouting no lefelendum, no erection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
sogodihno:

u should know that Tinubu is not a noise maker like you and ur lots. When PDP won the first election in Osun dz year before re-run, did u hear anything from Tinubu? No! but the re-run results speak for itself, u don't have to hear anything from Tinubu, 2019 will speak for itself.

I really hope u won't commit suicide then, No u won't, u will start shouting no lefelendum, no erection.

U are not informed. If I tell u how much I spend to source for behind the scene info u will pee on ur trouser. I have political ambitions hence I spend heavily to understudy how politics works in this country using 2019 election campaign as a case study. So Bleep off if you only rely on what u read online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by sogodihno: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

U are not informed. If I tell u how much I spend to source for behind the scene info u will pee on ur trouser. I have political ambitions hence I spend heavily to understudy how politics works in this country using 2019 election campaign as a case study. So Bleep off if you only rely on what u read online.

lolz, no need to argue bro! let's wait till February, it's almost here. E go shock u.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Pentools(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
chrisifeanyi:
Umahi has turned himself to an enemy of Igbos.

How do u mean?
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by kabasa24: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good move by OBO he want Atiku to win so as to give room for rule of law which will return and restore his uncle mandate as the Governor of Osun state after the vigorous ringing of APC

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by americanson: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Atikulated

Since Atiku won PDP primary election, Tinubu has gone mute, he has a share in Atiku's company and he's owing Atiku, i know because i have an insider in the company. Tinubu is very smart,his priority now is to secure Lagos.he's aware that Buhari only needs him for his 2nd term ambition after which he will be relegated . Dont be surprised if information eventually leaks that Tinubu is working for Atiku.
I don't post to get likes, I post because I'm opportuned to have access to links that update me on behind the scene political moves.
bro I don't doubt you on this... A friend recently said same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Those bottles look like champagne dom perignon cheesy
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Geeweez: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
...gearing up for the best of campaigns...
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by timothydare(m): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
atiku should have picked davido as his running mate. 2019 for sweet die.
Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Ategberoson(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Atikulated

you've done well for your ignorant crew to lick grin

Tinubu will abandoned his own god son and support Atiku because of shareholder company bla bla

If you're really learner as you want us to believe here "business ethics doesn't exceed its component" you need to get education as Yoruba don't make noise

just imagine if Igbo aren't giving VP we wouldn't ve rest on this forum. do you hear Yoruba complaining about it? what we will do is inside of us, that's what they called political secretive and tactics hence why you tagged us betrayer because when we unveil our tactics it always shocked and shake you people

bring your facts with pictorial evidence and stop acting like the typical Igbo that you're

1 Like

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by udz: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Those of you paying tithe and sowing seeds for prosperity should better go and work.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
faithfull18:

Help me now undecided
I go wait PMB executive order

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dj Kaywise At EndSARS Protest Held In Dopemu, Lagos / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Daughter, Princess Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.