Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila (39930 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Sheila, the wife of singer, Davido’s Logistics Manager, Israel Afeare, popularly known as Israel DMW, says her husband should be held responsible if anything happens to her or any of her family members.

The former beauty queen on Friday raised the alarm that her life and that of her family members were in danger.

She alleged that Israel invaded her mother’s shop with hoodlums to harass her mum.

She made the allegations while reacting to Israel DMW’s claims that she and her family, especially her mum defrauded him and that she left their marriage as soon as she became famous.

Sheila said contrary to Israel’s claim that she and her family are “gold diggers,” she is from a well-to-do family, stressing that her dad and former Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomole are “first cousins.”

She wrote via her Instagram story,
“If anything happens to me or any member of my family, @IsraelDMW should be held responsible

“Going to my mum’s shop to beat her up? You wan kill pikin, kill mama join?

‘This isn’t even something to be quiet about at this point.

“I was going to post this just yesterday! I held back because aside involving the police I reached out to someone I believe could reach him and would act on it, I say make I no forward so I don’t get the ‘oh you shouldn’t have brought it online.’

“Yesterday! This man carried boys to harass my mum at her shop!”

DAILY POST recalls that Israel and Sheila tied the knot on Thursday, October 20, 2022, at a traditional ceremony that was held in Benin City.

However, the couple got separated barely eight months after their lavish wedding over allegations of domestic violence and infidelity from both parties.

DAILY POST

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by immortalcrown(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2023
I am not surprised. No year without drama in that shekpe camp. But I wish them a reconciliation or a peaceful separation.

The wives of Eedris Abdulkareem, African China, Daddy Shocky, M. I Abaga, Late OJB and Erigga are the only Nigerian ladies I believe didn't marry a Nigerian hip-hop musician for fame but for love. There may be a few others but I can't remember them now. The wife of Eedris even donated her kidney to him. One of the wives of OJB donated her kidney to him.💕

If to say Israel na singer, I for say this saga na stunt to blow him next album.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by illicit(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2023
🙄

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Padipadi(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2023
And this people were once in love. Chai!
I think the wife nor like the ass licking job of Israel. But wives must support their husbands o.
Na where man dey work na where he dey chop. Ass licking better pass stealing, doing ritual or fraud naa. Abi I lie?
All of you licking butts of politicians here?
Your wives ll divorce you soon!
FreeStuffsNg, Racoon, WritersNg, WriterNig, WriterNg, Temperlandry etc. Take note!

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by LikeAking: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2023
Nonsense!

Nigerian marriage na big scam.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by LikeAking: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2023
Padipadi:
And this people were once in love. Chai!
I think.tje wife nor like the ass licking job of Israel. Hmm. Wives must support their husbands o.
Na where man dey work.na where he dey chop. Ass licking better pass stealing, doing ritual or fraud naa. Ani I lie?
All of you licking butts of politicians here?

🙃🙃

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Sheila, the wife of singer, Davido’s Logistics Manager, Israel Afeare, popularly known as Israel DMW, says her husband should be held responsible if anything happens to her or any of her family members.

The former beauty queen on Friday raised the alarm that her life and that of her family members were in danger.

She alleged that Israel invaded her mother’s shop with hoodlums to harass her mum.

She made the allegations while reacting to Israel DMW’s claims that she and her family, especially her mum defrauded him and that she left their marriage as soon as she became famous.

Sheila said contrary to Israel’s claim that she and her family are “gold diggers,” she is from a well-to-do family, stressing that her dad and former Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomole are “first cousins.”

She wrote via her Instagram story,

DAILY POST recalls that Israel and Sheila tied the knot on Thursday, October 20, 2022, at a traditional ceremony that was held in Benin City.

However, the couple got separated barely eight months after their lavish wedding over allegations of domestic violence and infidelity from both parties.

DAILY POST
Order
Women!
Friendship Gees wey dey sweet, None of dem get babe ni.
Him no Disgrace am when he dey get the fame?? Has she wondered what talent ISRAEL get to have joined Or retained in DMW? What does he do to EARN a living as a MAN to have gotten Wealth & Fame to meet ur bills, ur mama Bills?
U could have JUST KEEP ON SUPPORTING UR MAN, SHEILLA, like Bible Qoutes "SELAH!"

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by advanceDNA: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2023
I said it before ...if u are a man and u are don dey okay.....if u no marry woman wey dey okay and from an okay family ....u don fvck up...

Did anyone read her proof of being wealthy and not a gold digger......??

"Her father and oshiomole are first cousins"
. Hahahahahahahahahaha...

Somebody please let her know everybody get at least one politician for their family ....

145 Likes 19 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Omihanifa: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2023
I no fit laugh grin
So Israel's wife dey yab am say he's a slave to davido. The lady dey tell am to go and start something productive and stop been a slave grin

Israel too fired back by saying the wife no get anything before they met and as a matter of fact nah only 2,700 dey her account and she was using palasa phone before he upgraded her to iPhone 12 and later iPhone 14pro max

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by libertyfather(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2023
this people sef, you think it rosy everywhere, we been struggling all this while ..una just wan dey dey news to be relevant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Boogyman557: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2023
bb
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by judatech: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2023
Chef Chioma lookalike...sure she believes she should be up there...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Evolutionism: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2023
See these ones washing their linen outsidegrin

7 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Houseofglam7(f): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2023
🤭
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by olatuneji: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
Is this not this couple that married not quite long.

Believe you me, there's no love out there.
Money is what bond a family together. It's what makes a home sweet.

As a man, there's no love out there. Always pray to God to give you this money so that you can always provide for your home.

This marriage of a thing is all about selfishness. Man and woman selfish.....

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by dododawa1: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
Celebrity

And

Season films

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by ecolime(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
She thought Israel get money, she no know say all na packaging.

Sorry for the man wey wife 21 years gal. You don't expect maturity from them at that age.

27 to 35 years is okay.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by dododawa1: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
Fish brain oolosho

Wetin bring Adams Oshiomole

To d matter

Pride girl.

Wasted one year wedding money.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Pepperdemisback: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dem don start.
Which day dem marry?
The day her husband said he will die the same day with Davido, na dat day I know say dem don take am do yahoo.
Looking for a responsible and productive human being moving with Davido? Person wen dem don take do yahoo!

6 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Pepperdemisback: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Omihanifa:
I no fit laugh grin
So Israel's wife dey yab am say he's a slave to davido. The lady dey tell am to go and start something productive and stop been a slave grin

Israel too fired back by saying the wife no get anything before they met and as a matter of fact nah only 2,700 dey her account and she was using palasa phone before he upgraded her to iPhone 12 and later iPhone 14pro max
She said it right! The idiot said he will die the same day with Davido. Is that not worse than slavery?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Pepperdemisback: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
advanceDNA:
I said it before ...if u are a man and u are don dey okay.....if u no marry woman wey dey okay and from an okay family ....u don fvck up...

Somebody please let her know everybody get at least one politician for their family ....
Is he ok financially or packaging himself with Davido?

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Dem don start.
Which day dem marry?
The day her husband said he will die the same day with Davido, na dat day I know say dem don take am do yahoo.
Looking for a responsible and productive human being moving with Davido? Person wen dem don take do yahoo!

You guys are pathetic .

You meet a man doing a job that pays his bills you don't stop him while you are dating. You get married and now want him to stop what puts food on his table grin

Sometimes I don't know what you guys refer to as responsible? Responsible man to you is a man that takes his wife's wishes hook line and sinker grin, that's a mumu man.

When you enter a relationship if you don't like the man's occupation take a walk and look for your dream occupation you want. Don't waste people's time.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by advanceDNA: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Is he ok financially or packaging himself with Davido?

Weda he's packaging himself or not....thats not my business .. don't know how much he earns....

.my comment is to men weda struggling or rich.....dating wretched entitled women only leads to exploitation....

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by ednut1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
This is for men who believe younger women/ virginity is a guarantee for good marriage. 😆 tik tok generation dey play. Used money to buy her love she wont say no na. She will keep collecting lol

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Gerrard59(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Two of her siblings attend renowned private universities in Nigeria. If she did, that makes it three. Let's be honest: a family that can sponsor their wards to private universities, especially the elite ones, are doing well by Nigerian standards.

From her tale and Israel's, the Israel man fvck up. He thought he could buy love, aka negotiate geninue desire.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by advanceDNA: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
Gerrard59:

Two of her siblings attend renowned private universities in Nigeria. If she did, that makes it three. Let's be honest: a family that can sponsor their wards to private universities, especially the elite ones, are doing well by Nigerian standards.

From her tale and Israel's, the Israel man fvck up. He thought he could buy love, aka negotiate geninue desire.

Okay....u mean in addition to the nonsense proof of being governors cousin.....she should have added going to Nigerian private school as proof of being rich??

Baba..no make me laugh jare

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Pepperdemisback: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Weda he's packaging himself or not....thats not my business .. don't know how much he earns....

.my comment is to men weda struggling or rich.....dating wretched entitled women only leads to exploitation....
What about marrying wretched men?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by AcademicWriter: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nonsense!Nigerians marriage na big scam...

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Pepperdemisback: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You guys are pathetic .

You meet a man doing a job that pays his bills you don't stop him while you are dating. You get married and now want him to stop what foots puts food on his table grin

Sometimes I don't know what you guys refer to as responsible? Responsible man to you is a man that takes his wife's wishes hook line and sinker grin, that's a mumu man.

When you enter a relationship if you don't like the man's occupation take a walk and look for your dream occupation you want. Don't waste people's time.
But she said here father is a responsible man for sending his children to Private Schools and footing the family bill. She is made a laughing stock for saying that.
Go and ask most people working in Production factories, they will never tell you they are factory workers.
You can see a driver, unknowing to you, he is renting the vehicle.
It is the guy calling her out by saying she was using cheap phone etc and he is the person upgrading her.
What's wrong with asking him to look for a good job and be dependent? You know someone more when you are closer.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by Atarakpa: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
Business don crash. You leave your matrimonial home and telling us to hold him responsible. What of the person you are staying with, we should leave him or her. For my single guys out there do proper investigation before marriage. If the girl mama no dey with her husband no put head at all. Or her mama don marry more than one man. My guy run 4 40. But you can be putting and removing the pipe.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by franchasofficia: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
lol

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

What about marrying wretched men?

Same advice for women naaaa.....why will anyone marry parasitic family members

I tell my guys ..it's part of the peace of mind u will enjoy to marry from a fairly decent home .... Some pple are not that rich ...but they have shame and will not put all their family problems on the husband draining him like a parasite

35 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! / Regina Daniels Says She's 16 Years Old (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.