Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Koscielny Blames Deschamps For Damage As He Retires From International Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Koscielny Blames Deschamps For Damage As He Retires From International Football (388 Views)

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti / Laurent Koscielny Dumps Arsenal For Bordeaux / Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Koscielny Blames Deschamps For Damage As He Retires From International Football by queenonyebiri1(f): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
France defender Laurent Koscielny has announced his retirement from international football at the age of 33.
The Arsenal man agonisingly missed out on France's historic World Cup triumph in the summer after suffering a long-term ankle injury against Atletico Madrid in the Europa League back in May.

Koscielny watched on with a sense of what could have been as well as overjoyed happiness as his France team-mates lifted the World Cup in Russia.

And following France's summer of success, Koscielny has now called a day on his international career, citing his disappointment at head coach Didier Deschamps for not staying in regular touch during his injury hell.

When asked by Canal+ whether Deschamps kept an eye on his progress, Koscielny replied:

"He (Deschamps) called me once for my birthday in September. Otherwise, no.

"Lots of people disappointed me. Not only the coach. It feels like a hit on the back of the head."

Click the link to continue reading: https://www.queensmail.com/2018/10/arsenal-captain-koscielny-blames-france.html

[url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Unlucky Thierry Henry Loses First Match As Monaco Boss / Cristiano Ronaldo And Fiancée Georgina Rodriguez Seen An Italian Church As They / "I Want To Leave" - Dembele Tells Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.