Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! (1016 Views)

Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 / Uhuru Kenyatta Bows For Muhammadu Buhari In London-photo / “more Trouble For Muhammadu Buhari On Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by damlek7576(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
People that will not vote for Muhammadu Buhari in 2019!
1. The Intellects
2. Victims of Fulani Attack
3. 9million Nigerians that lost their jobs
4. 20million youths he called lazy and useless youths
5. Shittes
6. Victims of Python Dance
7. People that want Nigeria to grow
8. Apc members oppressed by Oshiomole
9. Marginalized people!
10. All the people affected by economic meltdown
11. All the people who were deceived in 2015
12. Anybody who reads this message
13. 90% of rejected Nigeria Peace corps officers throughout the federation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by codedguy1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Na the entire Africa be that na grin

Except zonebees.
Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by eddyhanson: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bros, It is only the Dead in the brain that will vote for PMB because he like appointing the DEADS and banning the Deads from traveling out from the grave to outside countries...
We have to ask PMB if nigeria is a grave yard or the country belongs to Dead men...
Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by chiefolododo(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
you are correct brother

Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by IamAtikulate: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
damlek7576:
People that will not vote for Muhammadu Buhari in 2019!
1. The Intellects
2. Victims of Fulani Attack
3. 9million Nigerians that lost their jobs
4. 20million youths he called lazy and useless youths
5. Shittes
6. Victims of Python Dance
7. People that want Nigeria to grow
8. Apc members oppressed by Oshiomole
9. Marginalized people!
10. All the people affected by economic meltdown
11. All the people who were deceived in 2015
12. Anybody who reads this message
13. 90% of rejected Nigeria Peace corps officers throughout the federation
14. Those in Adamawa that his airforce bombed
15. The hungry and sexually abused people in the IDPs.
16. Secret Atikulators in APC like Gov of Bauchi, Chris Ngige, Gov Bindow of Adamawa, Mama Taraba and her loyalists and Tinubu
17. Ndi Igbo in APC
18. Northern Christians in NW
19. Kwankwassiya
20. Dasuki family and the caliphate
21. Members and supporters of CUPP
22. Aisha Buhari and Zahra Indimi. Only lazy Yusuf would vote for him
23. Sensible yoruba christians except their tribalists
24. Oyedepo, Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleiman, Father Mbaka and their members
25 Former Presidents
26 The devil himself because Buhari is worst than devil.

3 Likes

Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by mercenary: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
cc sarrki madridguy
And all the other hungry wretched peasant 30k BMCs

1 Like

Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by mercenary: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
IamAtikulate:

14. Those in Adamawa that his airforce bombed
15. The hungry and sexually abused people in the IDPs.
16. Secret Atikulators in APC like Gov of Bauchi, Chris Ngige, Gov Bindow of Adamawa, Mama Taraba and her loyalists and Tinubu
17. Ndi Igbo in APC
18. Northern Christians in NW
19. Kwankwassiya
20. Dasuki family and the caliphate
21. Members and supporters of CUPP
22. Aisha Buhari and Zahra Indimi. Only lazy Yusuf would vote for him
23. Sensible yoruba christians except their tribalists
24. Oyedepo, Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleiman, Father Mbaka and their members
25 Former Presidents
26 The devil himself because Buhari is worst than devil.
No 22 though gringrin
Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by dawno2008(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
For me and my folks,all our vote is for
#Atiku
Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by buhariguy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
If the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can answer this paranoid issues i will atikulate and lay down my life for thief atiku to be my president.
$1.1tr were received my corrupt Pdp for 16yrs according to OPEC report with nothing to show for it.
And buhari has received $94b with a lot of projects ongoing and some 90% completed and some completed in the sectors across all the geopolitical zones.
Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Why will any normal human vote for Buhari

Someone that prefers the dead to the living undecided

3 Likes

Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by Naija2mumu(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Did you say Father Mbaka, grin
Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by ezegold4we: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
voting buhari in 2019 means signing your death warrant,

a man that lead 180million nigerians for the first time into unending hunger,poverty,recession,assault,insult,division,hatred,negligence,mass murder and mass burial,nepotism,and what have you,only fools and those living in self denial like the APCshit ZOMBIES and greedy and selfish politicians like Tinubu and his slaves in South West will vote that monumental failure,

buhari means burial.
Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by IamAtikulate: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2018
buhariguy:
If the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can answer this paranoid issues i will atikulate and lay down my life for thief atiku to be my president.
$1.1tr were received my corrupt Pdp for 16yrs according to OPEC report with nothing to show for it.
And buhari has received $94b with a lot of projects ongoing and some 90% completed and some completed in the sectors across all the geopolitical zones.
Keep deceiving yourself. There is no single project to your lord's name. All projects were started and paid for by PDP.

The 13 trillion your master borrowed, what happened to it?

Thieves!!!

1 Like

Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by Morbeta11(m): 12:26am On Oct 15, 2018
Those who lost their loved ones to 3rd mainland Bridge.... grin

Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by damlek7576(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
eddyhanson:
Bros, It is only the Dead in the brain that will vote for PMB because he like appointing the DEADS and banning the Deads from traveling out from the grave to outside countries...
We have to ask PMB if nigeria is a grave yard or the country belongs to Dead men...
lol..nah true bro
Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Op your list is not complete. People listed below will not also vote for Buhari because he is a terror to them. Those who are being asked to refund our common stolen loots will surely not want to vote for him. Those looters who gathered themselves together and form PDP to reloot our common wealth. Those from 'that side' who were born by default with hatred for buhari. Those who usually think in reverse order and eat from the proceed of corruption.

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

All these people will surely not want to vote for buhari, but they are not needed. People with good mindset and who hates corruption are enough . Sai Baba till 2023
Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by KenOne: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
I hope Nigerians are taking note of how Igbos are falling over themselves and happy for the emergence of Atiku/Obi.

Now they have high hopes of votes counting and how Atiku/Obi will win all the 36 states, suddenly they now believe in Nigeria, no more Biafra and marginalization slogan.

By the time Atiku/Obi gets defeated by Buhari/ Osibanjo they'll resume their usual songs, like votes don't count, APC rigged it, give us SGF, chief of army staff, NSA, custom boss, finance, transportation, aviation, petroleum, works and housing ministers or Biafra.

They always want to reap where they did not sow,
they've predicted how PDP will score 2.5million votes in Rivers, 2million in Akwa Ibom, 2.2million in Delta, 1.6million in Cross River, and 1.9million in Edo.

But the same people have failed to look at history of voting abi rigging pattern in Niger Delta it has always been government at the centre that benefits from these state in any election.

Wike and PDP wrote 2015 Rivers result and gave PDP 1.4million and APC 62k but during Rivers re-run election PDP that gave herself 1.4million in 2015 was struggling to get 200k in a senatorial election PDP initially got 800k.

Infact PDP won Emohua local govt. state constituency assembly re-run election scoring 6k but in 2015 they scored over 60k.

In 2015 election PDP won all 3 senate seats but appeal nullified 2 during re-run APC won 2 seats contested for and the remaining 1 PDP seat have now gone to APC as a result of defection. Meaning APC has the 3 senate seats now.
Re: People That Will Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019! by EternalTruths: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
KenOne:
I hope Nigerians are taking note of how Igbos are falling over themselves and happy for the emergence of Atiku/Obi.

Now they have high hopes of votes counting and how Atiku/Obi will win all the 36 states, suddenly they now believe in Nigeria, no more Biafra and marginalization slogan.

By the time Atiku/Obi gets defeated by Buhari/ Osibanjo they'll resume their usual songs, like votes don't count, APC rigged it, give us SGF, chief of army staff, NSA, custom boss, finance, transportation, aviation, petroleum, works and housing ministers or Biafra.

They always want to reap where they did not sow,
they've predicted how PDP will score 2.5million votes in Rivers, 2million in Akwa Ibom, 2.2million in Delta, 1.6million in Cross River, and 1.9million in Edo.

But the same people have failed to look at history of voting abi rigging pattern in Niger Delta it has always been government at the centre that benefits from these state in any election.

Wike and PDP wrote 2015 Rivers result and gave PDP 1.4million and APC 62k but during Rivers re-run election PDP that gave herself 1.4million in 2015 was struggling to get 200k in a senatorial election PDP initially got 800k.

Infact PDP won Emohua local govt. state constituency assembly re-run election scoring 6k but in 2015 they scored over 60k.

In 2015 election PDP won all 3 senate seats but appeal nullified 2 during re-run APC won 2 seats contested for and the remaining 1 PDP seat have now gone to APC as a result of defection. Meaning APC has the 3 senate seats now.

You think Biafrans will stupidly not vote out Buhari knowing fully well that Biafran land will be attacked by Fulani Terrorists.

(1) (Reply)

Enemies At Work! Igbos And Their Yoruba Friends Beware!! / Kwara Gov Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure / Peter Obi Busted: Numbers Of Vehicles On Nigeria Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.