Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,120 members, 7,835,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

2019: Reason Why Atiku Rejected SE leaders Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Reason Why Atiku Rejected SE leaders Candidate (782 Views)

2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike / How Atiku Rejected Tinubu As Running Mate - Akande Recounts / The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Reason Why Atiku Rejected SE leaders Candidate by Ekitimadman1: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
SE leaders are saying Atiku betrayed them but their Online warriors was pleased with that..

SE leaders and followers forget that no Leader in Nigeria ever want Power to shift to SE.

SE has been tested in the past and they failed. They showed that having power with them is dangerous..

How will SE leaders expect Atiku to choose Soludo?

I believe if Soludo is made VP and (fortunately) Atiku wins next year, Soludo will be stronger to contest 2023 presidential election.

Atiku, Saraki, Secondus and Wike all against this cause they are eyeing 2023.

( SE warriors on Nairaland knows nothing about politics. That is why I will ignore anyone that quotes me on this thread)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Reason Why Atiku Rejected SE leaders Candidate by slivertongue: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
obi is a beta person for d office of VP. ur likes want a weak personality bt u all failed

1 Like

Re: 2019: Reason Why Atiku Rejected SE leaders Candidate by onatisi(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is the reason why an Ibo man may likely never be the president of this nation. Just ordinary vice president and yet they are fighting and antagonising one of their sons openly like this . So if they are fighting against Peter obi openly like this,do they expect the yorubas or hausas to support Peter obi? This is madness

1 Like

Re: 2019: Reason Why Atiku Rejected SE leaders Candidate by Ekitimadman1: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
onatisi:
This is the reason why an Ibo man may likely never be the president of this nation. Just ordinary vice president and yet they are fighting and antagonising one of their sons openly like this . So if they are fighting against Peter obi openly like this,do they expect the yorubas or hausas to support Peter obi? This is madness

Bro, I believe SE leaders are not fighting Peter Obi. They are fighting Wike, Atiku and Saraki.

This 3 people knew that Soludo will be a problem for them in 2023, that is why they picked Peter Obi without informing SE governors.

If Atiku wins next year election, the only hope of SE will depend on the Vice President. And Peter Obi is less acceptable in Nigeria to Soludo.

Now, with Peter Obi as VP, if Atiku wins next year election, Peter Obi did not have the Political strength to defeat Wike, Saraki, Tambuwal in 2023

Why do you think Atiku left Ekweremadu and Soludo to settle for Peter Obi??

SE governors saw this, that is why they threatened to dash Buhari 2019 so they can all contest 2023.

But unfortunately, those SE on Nairaland always support anything they hear without looking it from a logical angle.

If their Leaders say NO to this, they will suddenly become their Enemy.

This is none of my concern. Just saying

1 Like

Re: 2019: Reason Why Atiku Rejected SE leaders Candidate by onatisi(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ekitimadman1:

Bro, I believe SE leaders are not fighting Peter Obi. They are fighting Wike, Atiku and Saraki.

This 3 people knew that Soludo will be a problem for them in 2023, that is why they picked Peter Obi without informing SE governors.

If Atiku wins next year election, the only hope of SE will depend on the Vice President. And Peter Obi is less acceptable in Nigeria to Soludo.

Now, with Peter Obi as VP, if Atiku wins next year election, Peter Obi did not have the Political strength to defeat Wike, Saraki, Tambuwal in 2023

Why do you think Atiku left Ekweremadu and Soludo to settle for Peter Obi??

SE governors saw this, that is why they threatened to dash Buhari 2019 so they can all contest 2023.

But unfortunately, those SE on Nairaland always support anything they hear without looking it from a logical angle.

If their Leaders say NO to this, they will suddenly become their Enemy.

This is none of my concern. Just saying
Soludo is a betrayer and he usually goes with the highest bidder. He can't be trusted and secondly he doeant have any political background,at least Peter obi was once a governor and he won twice the governorship position ,he is better than soludo .
Re: 2019: Reason Why Atiku Rejected SE leaders Candidate by dhantey324(m): 1:55am On Oct 15, 2018
onatisi:

This is madness you rightly said.. But do you remember that in 2011, Femi Gbajami openly worked against a Yoruba lady (I've forgotten her name) from becoming the speaker of the house of reps in favor of Tambuwal (the eventual speaker). As in Femi chose a northerner over someone from his region.

Even Olu Falae didn't step down for OBJ to be the sole Yoruba candidate in 1999.

Brother fighting brother is not new in Nigerian politics. E don tay and it's not peculiar to a particular ethnic bloc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Customised Phones Of Buhari And Atiku Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos / Hon. Josiah Ohiwerei’s Passing: Obaseki Commiserates With Family, Salutes Cont.. / P.M Buhari Vs Atiku Who Will You Vote For Coming 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.