Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election (50652 Views)

2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike / How Atiku Rejected Tinubu As Running Mate - Akande Recounts / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Famousbabe(f): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
PDP held a world press conference today to address the 2019 presidential election results.

Here is the moment PDP 2019 Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar rejected the election results.

Watch the moment angry Atiku said:

“I, Atiku Abubakar, reject the results declared by INEC”.

Watch the video HERE and see reactions after the cut... .

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/i-atiku-abubakar-reject-results.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Famousbabe(f): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Reactions...

Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Chukwurah003: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Be deceiving yourself up and down. We are in the Next Level now.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Buharifanatic: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Reject or dont reject

We have all moved on

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by TIGRITIS: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Result shows statistical impossibility my black a$$. Don't worry, keep speaking big big oyibo.

Is he saying it is impossible to have less than 50% turn out?

I'm not a legal practitioner, but I don't think atiku can prove this voters' suppression story.

If he claims there are more registered voters in 2019 than in 2015 which should infer that the number of voters in 2019 should AT LEAST not be less than in 2015, then the concept of voters' apathy will comfortably crush that line.

Next...

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by LordCenturion(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
See Atiaku of Cameroon face,the face don red no be small thing,the face don see many bad things within 72 hours... grin grin,the effect of heavy spending on this election, he invested without seeing kobo in return,it's very hard to accept defeats after Atiku spents heavily on dubai strategy,he has spent a lots on onnoghen as well,don't use money to play with nyammirin yeast people,they can deceive,they are making noises all over the Internet,Beating their chest,whereas,non of them have time to get their pvc,because they can't leave their alaba and aba shops,others are out of the country selling lipsrsealed

Owo jo'na,Owo ti wo igbo tuu grin, but to be sincere, PDP must vomits his money back,igboro ko rerin(Town are not smiling)

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by myners007: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
APC RIGMAROLE
THE RIGGING OF THIS 2019 ELECTION IS MONUMENTAL AND DANGEROUS. VOTES WERE SUPPRESSED IN THE SOUTH TO A TOTAL OF ONLY 9 MILLION. VOTES WERE EXAGGERATED IN THE NORTH TO A TOTAL OF OVER 17 MILLION, EFFECTIVELY NOW MAKING THE SOUTH A POLITICAL COLONY OF THE NORTH.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by arimahoseloka(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Mr integrity has shown the world who he really is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
*sigh*
baba sorry o. I feel your pain. But them go disgrace you for that tribunal walahi. They've rigged this whole sh*t to the teeth grin

13 Likes

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by oluwamile(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Twitter retweets,nairalanders like do not win elections
Jst retire and be an elder states man

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Mkmoney(m): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2019
They concocted figures and expect us to accept.. Hell No

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Stanweezy(m): 12:06am On Feb 28, 2019
Reclaim ur stolen mandate, but I'm afraid Buhari knew sumtin like this will come up that's why he removed the CJN and replaced him with his Sharia loyalist

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 28, 2019
They treked to celebrate PMB victory in 2015 and the change was tough. Pls they should use plane from Lagos to Abuja to celebrate thus time so that next level will be well oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by hammerFC: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2019
EITHER BUHARI AKA JUBRIL STEP DOWN OR WE BUNDLE HIM OUT OF ASO ROCK.

NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:07am On Feb 28, 2019
He wants to enrich his friends and he wants to buy NNPC too. This man na real crook! shocked

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Lakside1955(m): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2019
See as him face serious.

PDP are pretending as if they don't rig at all, ogbeni atiku u better go sitdown and save your remaining money embarassed
The best rigger won

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Buhari lost in 2003, 2007 and 2011 . He challenged the results of this respective elections in Supreme court.

His supporters in Bauchi were sad that he lost in 2011 and decided to kill 11 Nysc members ( I disliked Buhari for this ever since then because he didn't condemn the killings or paid compensation to the deceased family)

So I think Atiku is emulating Buhari by challenging the result and his sad supporters didn't cause violence to air their displeasure

This has shown difference between Atiku and Buhari supporters

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2019
It's very well in his right to accept or reject the result. But any recourse to settling disputes outside the courts is what will NOT be accepted!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by queenxey1(f): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Ok!!! Election or no election 23rd of February has come and go, but the so called rock-heart Nigerian still showcase their Talent by causing violence at some polling units.
Well am not surprise (naso we day do) I wonder why we act like an elephant for a common politician who may not even give us food that can satisfy an Ant...
Hmmmmm "monkey dey work baboon they chop"
I still don't know why we find it hard to follow just three words
- go to the polling center
- cast your vote
- and come back home. Instead the rock-heart Nigerian will turn it otherwise the only one word they understand is "ELECTION VIOLENCE"
Excuse me! If violence is the only attribute of election then why don't ATIKU and BUHARI bring cutlass and gun along with them while coming to cast their vote? Oh!.. now I can see the reason why they called us politician animal.

is still baffels me why we kill each other for this uncaring people. Just look at kogi east (Igala) the life of a young promising soul was cut short all in the name of voting, surprisinly these same set of people are praising the west (okun) for choosing their choice of leader (Dino) without chaos, Let me plainlly point out, its only a foolish being that have joy in taking the life of his fellow..

Nigerians!!! When are we going to wakeup. Pls! How many politican children died during this election? NONE right! But our fellow innocent citizens are the one liable for death... But why!!

Hmmmmm!... another election is coming on the 8th of March. And i know that despite all the preaching the talented and the talenter will still showcase their talent

Credit Ogundele Taiye
#nigeriadecides2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Alcacer47: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Who cares

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:09am On Feb 28, 2019
grin

PLEASE save our friends who Liked and Shared for years. Keep them away from SNIPER undecided

The Atikulating Obidently negroes grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by Poanan: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Be deceiving yourself up and down. We are in the Next Level now.

honestly, we are... have you read any stock market news alert in the last 48hrs?

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election by dapillar: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Rigged and doctored result !We will not take it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi / South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.