Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (84908 Views)

These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES / See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock / Hauwa Liman's Parents Speak With TVC, As ICRC Reacts To Her Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Boyooosa(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2018
goodnessme1:
Boko haram is northern business.
Gruesome of u...
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Horus(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOP0jmhp970

Boko Haram Have Given Us Their Last Warning’ — Nurses Abducted In Rann Beg Buhari For Help

The nurse and two midwives abducted by Boko Haram on March 1, 2018, have begged President Muhammadu Buhari to vindicate
them by rescuing them from captivity
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by generalJumong1(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2018
samplanner:

I'm waiting fr u to ignorantly qoute me. The time of keeping quiet for all blood soaking muslems like u is gone. The whole world knws that Islam is a threat to peace. the most stupid brainwashed set of people ever exist. I repeat If Islam doesn't exist the world would be a better place.

A cartoon in Denmark was portrayed, but Nigerian muslems began killing Christians and burning of Churches.

A woman was burnt to death in Gombe just bcs she tried to stop a student that was exhibiting exam malpractice during IRK waec exams.

In 2011, Churches and Christian homes were burnt down just bcs Buhari lost to GEJ.

In every village or town that Boko haram attacked, you will find out only churches are burnt down.

look at wat is happening in the world now, Muslims are the ones promoting and shielding terrorism.

tell me where you see a Christian denomination that is promoting killings for God? No matter how fake some Pastors or churches are, you will never see them promoting killings in the name of pleasing God like your demonic atrocitic and stupid religion does. You don't even know where you are going if you die. The truth don't lie, stop shielding terrorist and embrace peace. Go and kill yourself, Islam is and will always be a threat to peace.

I hope you read the names of those kidnapped. We have Muslim and Christian. Bk has nothing to do with Islam and they are just animals and murderers. If our government had tackled this issue earlier on,we would not have been in this mess. Whether they presented to be Muslim's or not, the government should have crushed them a long time ago before they grew wings. Unfortunately government refused and left the populace to provide security for themselves. Please let stop arguing whether Bk are Muslim or not but to put rope in the neck of the government to crush those stink murderer.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Horus(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha

Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by CAPSLOCKED: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2018
wonuks:
God will protect her embarassed

SAME WAY HE PROTECTS THE PEOPLE OF PLATEAU, BENUE, TARABA, AND ADAMAWA....... IN THEIR GRAVES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by coolstorm1(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2018
What's the point of speaking out when the people you are reaching out to are helpless themselves
Seriously, we need Superman and Batman in this country...
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2018
And yet we have a President............
They would remodel The International Airport in PH and his supporters will be screaming "Sai Baba" up and down.
the same supporters will see this thread and would pretend not to notice.
It is well.
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by seangy4konji: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2018
We are all on our own in this country
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by tinktanker: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2018
I thot boko was defeated

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Horus(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2018
cardoctor:
The horrible results of a failed system. Only Jesus can save.

Your Jesus is sleeping, or he is deaf or totally blind
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by hahn(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2018
wonuks:
God will protect her

But yet she was kidnapped undecided

embarassed Still looking for a professional website design? No advance payment required. Check my signature

And you still get mind do advert for this kind thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by BubuZombi: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2018
Franking:

So u can act film or what? How old are u?

Its not About Age...

Someone is About To Be Executed
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
hahn:

But yet she was kidnapped undecided

And you still get mind do advert for this kind thread undecided
why should he not Advertise? It's not his fault the girl will be Executed.

Police should do their job and rescue the girl.
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Good, They should Execute her as soon as possible, Maybe their Ignorant, Terrorists and Religion of piss population will Reduce. There are still millions of her left.
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by hahn(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
gypsey:
why should he not Advertise? It's not his fault the girl will be Executed.

Police should do their job and rescue the girl.

Where did you burn your empathy? undecided
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Respect55(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
chrisifeanyi:

Anticipation of death is worse than death itself
Exactly
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
hahn:

Where did you burn your empathy? undecided
In your kitchen cooker. smiley
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
She is dead oooooo chaiiii
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Sirmwill: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2020
gypsey:
Good, They should Execute her as soon as possible, Maybe their Ignorant, Terrorists and Religion of piss population will Reduce. There are still millions of her left.
I ask for God's mercy upon your life and i pray you don't share in the gruesome Nemesis that is about to befall BH and their sponsors.May God prevent the Devil from using this your comment against you
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Sirmwill:

I ask for God's mercy upon your life and i pray you don't share in the gruesome Nemesis that is about to befall BH and their sponsors.May God prevent the Devil from using this your comment against you
I do not take anyone who believes in some useless unnexistence sky God or believes that there is a being called Devil living under the rock in a neverland serious. grin grin

You and your God can lick my butt.
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Sirmwill: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2020
gypsey:
I do not take anyone who believes in some useless unnexistence sky God or believes that there is a being called Devil living under the rock in a neverland serious. grin grin

You and your God can lick my butt.
I pray you will not know the evil of the devil before knowing God.
It comes with irrevocable consequences
May God have mercy on you
Re: Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Sirmwill:

I pray you will not know the evil of the devil before knowing God.
It comes with irrevocable consequences
May God have mercy on you
You can pray all you like that is your own problem, you gullible soul.

All the praying you have been doing how have that changed your situations? or the situations of your environment or the situations of the people and things around you? think! use your brain.

God can lick my butt! tell God I said so. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria / DSS Arrests A Coordinator Of Peter Obi's Rally From France In Lagos / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.