Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC (37721 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by citizenY(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Fake news..... What is the value of the contract? So big that will attract a bribe of USD 5 million? Do state governments have such big contracts? Do state governments give contracts in dollars??
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Negotiate: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2018
annnikky:

Well meaning Nigerians should tag the bbc to take down the picture for the man's safety. Whats the essence of being a journalist when your life is always in danger sad

The guy may just go all out to get asylum with this.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by ednut1(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2018
citizenY:
Fake news..... What is the value of the contract? So big that will attract a bribe of USD 5 million? Do state governments have such big contracts? Do state governments give contracts in dollars??
it has to be multiple contracts. Bt where dem see $5m self kai
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Horus(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2018
annnikky:
Why put up his picture for them to mark his face thereby endangering his life sad someone can not expose a corrupt governor in peace undecided

I agree, whistleblowers should be protected under anonymity
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by JuanDeDios: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2018
annnikky:

Well meaning Nigerians should tag the bbc to take down the picture for the man's safety. Whats the essence of being a journalist when your life is always in danger sad
The Beeb is very careful about these things. They'd only put up his picture if (1) It's already out there (2) He specifically asked them to use it.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by velocity25(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2018
the eagle of EFCC is blind to see

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Olatundextd(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2018
APC government hand no clean ooo grin grin grin
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by omocalabar(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Imagine it was wike or saraki in d video...
Helicopter would have been hovering everywhere .

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by blackgold90(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2018
This article is badly written

2 Likes

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by AreaFada2: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2018
cosmatika:
Midolan or Sarrki will soon tell us that Ganduje was only collecting proceeds from his father's groundnut farm ;DDD
Zombies nva disappoint

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by omocalabar(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2018
citizenY:
when u HEARD Atiku shared dollars in PH it was real, but u clearly SEE dangoje collecting bribes, but its fake news!!!....true definition of a Zombie

4 Likes

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by omocalabar(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2018
citizenY:
when u HEARD Atiku shared dollars in PH it was real, but u clearly SEE dangoje collecting bribes, but its fake news!!!..pathetic

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by bewla(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2018
to much stuff
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2018
Who else noticed the gruesome murder of grammar in this post?

It's time I leave this dunghill before they dull my brain.

Holy fk!!
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2018
The post is so so confusing...I don't think that Mod knows how to read if not he wouldn't push this trash to front-page
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by mamawin(f): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2018
But the English used, no be here

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2018
nototribalist:
It's like EFCC is on holiday till after Christmas.

Let me go there office and see what they're waiting for.
velocity25:
the eagle of EFCC is blind to see
please stop typing for the sake of notice me....a governor has immunity unless he is impeached or ends his term in office.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by bixton(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Wait ooooooo
Is this how the opposition wants to neutralize the strong hold of the place where the incumbent may likely get massive votes?

Not sure this video will sell.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nyaknor(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2018
annnikky:

Taking down pix that has gone viral already?? it won't make any difference.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Ahmeduana(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2018
annnikky:
Why put up his picture for them to mark his face thereby endangering his life sad someone can not expose a corrupt governor in peace undecided
The is a public figure already, is a well known person.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2018
hucienda:
The governor is a 'chop' alone learner.

Unlike "Mama Aso Rock" whose ADC is a freaking billionaire!

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by velocity25(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Benz4pimp:
please stop typing for the sake of notice me....a governor has immunity unless he is impeached or ends his term in office.
I know you are pained, EFCC should have issued a statement over it zombie.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Too much rubbish in this report. I could neither comprehend nor understand what I was reading.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Why was the audio removed from the video? The video is real no doubt but without the audio the govt can just deny and nothing will happen
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by kingPhidel(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Who send you...? Na feferity mek you wan land for trouble so!
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by blackgold90(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2018
citizenY:

Citizen why?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by blackgold90(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2018
maasoap:
Too much rubbish in this report. I could neither comprehend nor understand what I was reading.

Even me

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2018
velocity25:
I know you are pained, EFCC should have issued a statement over it zombie.
when you are being corrected,try not to deviate...I am not a politician and will never support any party,I just made you understand how things are done and you result in name calling.....Try and understand that APC or PDP don’t care about you,you need to care about yourself,then you would understand what I Just schooled you about
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by OlusegunAdedayo: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence / Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again?? / FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.