Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC (37712 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Splashme: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2018
annnikky:

The dss that is working for apshit already? Rather they will arrest and detent him instead undecided
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by degamemaster(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2018
cosmatika:
Midolan or Sarrki will soon tell us that Ganduje was only collecting proceeds from his father's groundnut farm ;DDD
Zombies nva disappoint

Don't mind those zombies....
Tomorrow they will be shouting GEJ and Mama Peace stole billions. Their only focus is when it affects the southerners but when they themselves do worst criminal act they will sweep it under the carpet.

Where is Buhari and his anti corruption fight?
Where are those useful idiots from the South that's always defending Buhari and his northern crooks?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by WorldRichest: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2018
annnikky:

The dss that is working for apshit already? Rather they will arrest and detent him instead undecided

No, he will not be arrested for crime, but since his life is in danger, DSS will pick him up and lock him in DSS prison for his own safety just as DSS is doing for Sambo Dasuki and El-Zakzaky.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by hahn(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:
That’s the way to go !

Governor Ganduje’s greed is why he didn’t involve an agent and got exposed !

Ndi Ugwu.. they are not too sharp sha !

If it was you will you let someone else handle that money on your behalf? undecided

The guy that exposed the governor is a true patriot. Respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by annnikky(f): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2018
WorldRichest:

No, he will not be arrested for crime, but since his life is in danger, DSS will pick him up and lock him in DSS prison for his own safety just as DSS is doing for Sambo Dasuki and El-Zakzaky.
And torture him for releasing the video abi?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by UncleJudax(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2018
cosmatika:
Midolan or Sarrki will soon tell us that Ganduje was only collecting proceeds from his father's groundnut farm grin
Zombies nva disappoint
Corruption is fighting back! grin
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by pakingzzzz: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by annnikky(f): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2018
quickberry:

shocked shocked shocked
Was a mistake and it has been corrected....tnx

2 Likes

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by annnikky(f): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Ahmeduana:

The is a public figure already, is a well known person.
When they pick him up, who will be there to save him besides u know that Nigeria is a lawless con3 where anythings can happen sad
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by annnikky(f): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2018
Nyaknor:

Taking down pix that has gone viral already?? it won't make any difference.
I just pray he's in a safe place until further notice sad
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by SachaBastien(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2018
The government of Muhammadu Buhari should ensure the safety of this man. He is a patriot.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Forsterobiora(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2018
Kwankwaso will be the happiest man on earth now.. Rivals grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by ikwubaba: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2018
One issue here is that, is that how u will receive a whopping $5000,000. Dollars? Given 1 by 1 in packets? U need 100 pieces o. Or in a brief case. Even if the governor must receive it himself. Something is amiss.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by velocity25(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Benz4pimp:
when you are being corrected,try not to deviate...I am not a politician and will never support any party,I just made you understand how things are done and you result in name calling.....Try and understand that APC or PDP don’t care about you,you need to care about yourself,then you would understand what I Just schooled you about
zombie when EFCC issued statement on fayose he wasn't a sitting governor right? or when Benue government was under investigation no immunity then, always shifting the goal post is zombies second nature.

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2018
velocity25:
zombie when EFCC issued statement on fayose he wasn't a sitting governor right? or when Benue government was under investigation no immunity then, always shifting the goal post is zombies second nature.
Now you are a fooli.sh fool,a son with many fathers....As.s hole,EFCC did their investigations before coming out to give that update about Fayose,as Efcc taken this up?As a complain been made?civilised illiterates,this is the work of ICPC and not EFCC!!!figure head on nairaland..When they told you to go to school,you were busy gambling your future...
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Borderless: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2018
FODA:
Ajumobi is a smart thief oh,so,he hear the information about the $5m that is why he trapped ganduje daughter with his thief son, constituted authority come out here oh,a friend of a thief is a thief .

grin grin grin Ajumobi Inlaw.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by velocity25(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Now you are a fooli.sh fool,a son with many fathers....As.s hole,EFCC did their investigations before coming out to give that update about Fayose,as Efcc taken this up?As a complain been made?civilised illiterates,this is the work of ICPC and not EFCC!!!figure head on nairaland..When they told you to go to school,you were busy gambling your future...
zombie you deserved this

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
velocity25:
zombie you deserved this
looks more like your mother
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by brtaiwo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
BestDude:
BBC has the face of the man that exposed governor Ganduje's bribery on video..

Source: https://www.bbc.com/hausa/labarai-45847875

Jafaar was media assistant to Kwankwaso. I have known him for a long tym he is fearless.

He is Kwankwaso's boy.

So I will say he is working for Kwankwaso.

Let the truth be told
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by velocity25(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Benz4pimp:
looks more like your mother
I know you deserve sense buhari minion

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
velocity25:
I know you deserve sense buhari minion
Thats how stupid your parents brought you up to be...Once people don’t agree with you,u see them on the other side.....you will remain in that position all your life dude
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by velocity25(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Thats how stupid your parents brought you up to be...Once people don’t agree with you,u see them on the other side.....you will remain in that position all your life dude
I hope you know you are a zilch, once more you deserved this

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by okwabayi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
LadyExcellency:
Technology will surely aid in checkmating Nigeria's thieving and corrupt governments income her polluted institutions
It will help in exposing them but not neccesarily curbing it. Don't forget they still have loyal supporters ready to die for their matter. We will see the videos very well but nothing will happen in the end.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by okwabayi(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's a good thing we can see those in power only to enrich themselves and not ready for the people's upliftment.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
velocity25:
I hope you know I am a zilch, once more I deserved this
Yes nau,a fool like you deserves that
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by themanderon: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
This article self. My brain was just fluctuating up and down trying to decode what was written. Yet the person writes for BBC.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by velocity25(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Yes nau,a fool like you deserves that
zombie stop overacting ok
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by viktor556(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Man, why are there so many errors in this write-up?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
velocity25:
zombie stop overacting ok
stop over reacting to your parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates / Nigerians Mock Robert Mugabe, Rochas Okorocha & "The Statue" On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.