Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Do I Delete A Photo I've Uploaded On Facebook? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Delete A Photo I've Uploaded On Facebook? (376 Views)

How To Delete A Trojan Virus From Your Computer | Any Windows OS / How Can I Delete My Paypal Account? / See Photos Of A Wrecked Flying Saucer Uploaded By Nasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Delete A Photo I've Uploaded On Facebook? by MICIBAMA(m): 1:05am On Oct 15, 2018
How do I delete a photo I've uploaded on Facebook? If peradventure you mistakenly uploaded a photo on Facebook, you can delete it. Not knowing how to go about the deletion process shouldn't cause any trouble because this post will surely teach how to do that with ease. I just said that because some time ago, a guy mistakenly uploaded a photo he never intended to upload to Facebook thus, became very upset with himself such that he almost went crazy simply because he doesn't know how to remove photos on Facebook. Nevertheless, to cut the story short, the guy requested for my assistance, and I helped him deletes the photo.

https://www.facebookpeadia.com/2018/10/delete-photo-uploaded-facebook.html

I guess there are still Facebook users who don't know how to hover about Facebook to delete uploaded photo and may want to know the steps involved. Realizing that I have decided to compile this post. So if you're in dire need of the step-by-step guides on how to delete uploaded photos on Facebook, this post got you covered.

How to delete photos on Facebook
To delete photos you've uploaded on Facebook, do the following;

1. Log in to your Facebook account

2. Click your name at the top right corner of any Facebook homepage

3. Go to the photo and click the three-horizontal-dotted icon at the top right corner of the image and a drop-down menu will appear.

4. Next, click delete from the drop-down menu

5. You may need to confirm the deletion. Click confirm and you're done.

Source: https://www.facebookpeadia.com/2018/10/how-to-delete-photo-on-facebook.html

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8 /s8+ Software Updates For October And November / How To Apply For Instagram Verification / How To Speed Up Your Slow Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.