Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How Can I Delete My Paypal Account? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Delete My Paypal Account? (318 Views)

How To Get A Verified Paypal Account / How Do I Delete A Photo I've Uploaded On Facebook? / Having Problem With My Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Delete My Paypal Account? by tracingpage: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
PayPal is one of the top-rated online payment gateways where users can make transactions in a very simple and secure way. PayPal is utilized by the billions of users across the world on varied devices. Users can simply use PayPal to send and receive money but sometimes many situations come when users no longer want to access PayPal and then look for the ways to delete their PayPal account due to lots of reasons.

How can I delete my PayPal account?

If you don’t wish to continue PayPal services, then you have an option to delete PayPal account that you use for online transactions. PayPal allows the users to delete their account any time whatever any reason. But the process of deleting a Paypal accounts is not an easy process because it needs proper knowledge before taking any step for account deletion. If you don’t know how to delete PayPal account, then you can follow the simple and easy instructions that are listed below:

· Visit the official PayPal sign in page from your phone or computer.

· Tap on Sign in option and then you will be redirected to the next page.

· Type your username and password into the given field.

· Click on Log in tab.

· After that, look for Profile section and then click on it.

· Now tap on My Settings under the Profile.

· Tap on Close Account option under the Account type.

· Select a reason for deleting your PayPal account from the drop-down menu and then tap on Continue tab to delete

your PayPal account.

In case you are still confused on how to delete PayPal account even after following the above-described steps, then contact to customer service team to obtain effective assistance to resolve all sorts of PayPal regarding issues.

Posted by https://www.tracingpage.com/blog/system-software/how-to-delete-paypal-account

(1) (Reply)

Employee Time Attendance System / How To Fix A Phone That Won’t Charge / Opay: How To Register And Become An Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.