Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman (21089 Views)

Coronavirus patient attempts to escape Lagos isolation centre / Nigerian Impregnates Woman, Begs Husband With G-wagon / Security Men And Women Needed In Oman And Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman by 1Sharon(f): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
kumakunta:

That is why you should learn to attack the people and not the religion. I give little or no bleeps about the inhumane Arabs also but I won’t accept someone drag my religion into it . Same way Christianity also has nothing to do with Slavery . We have bad Muslims and bad Christians . I don’t want to argue on which one has more bad people shit . Imam and pastors are one of the most bleeped up people on earth .

Lol see this slave
Re: Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman by Olorunnim: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
TeeSeven:
These things are occurring too often these days. There should be an increased public awareness about all these 'abroad opportunities' baits.

BTW, all these Arabs are highly inhuman and animalistic in nature - no thanks to their deranged religious beliefs.
People from the middle East are generally inhumane and brutish in nature it's a proven fact

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman by kumakunta: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2018
1Sharon:

Lol see this slave
You wish . Not funny
Re: Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman by Mayornet: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
CuTTiieAngeL:
She took a dangerous step, am sure she had something in mind, why would she travel for just a maid job...leaving ur kids back, for who to train? lets just believe you made this decision out of ignorance

U never see shomchin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 Winners Covenant Greeting Exchange- My New Dawn (LFC- Winners Chapel) (pic) / Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo / What Do You Understand By Jagaban?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.