Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

2019: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On His Presence At Obasanjo, Atiku Meeting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On His Presence At Obasanjo, Atiku Meeting (741 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On His Presence At Obasanjo, Atiku Meeting by iGISTMORE: 3:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, (Winners’ Chapel), Bishop David Oyedepo, has insisted that he never received bribe from any politician.

Oyedepo said this during his Sunday sermon titled: “Convenant day of open doors”.

The fiery cleric, who was last week criticized for attending the reconciliation meeting between PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar and former president Olusegun Obasanjo, maintained that he belonged to no political party.

He, however, stated that he was a peace mediator.

Oyedepo said, “I have never belonged to any political party and will never belong to one, wherever parties you are in that is where I am in.

”There is no party without winners in it, if you get to any party and you dno’t see any winner in it you better check out of there, even the one that have not being formed winners are there.

”Our goal is to secure the glorious destiny of our nation by paying whatever price it require.

“I have never taken any dime from any political candidate in my life, I am a mediator.

‘’The price of peace is far cheaper than the cost of war so what we are saying is let us talk this over don’t let us exchange blows.

“Let us be mature and be sincere, lets give chance to reason and let the wicked turn from their wicked ways. We have to do it by appealing to people reasoning.

”Does anybody here want to see war? The 30 months war we fought, the effect keeps lingering, you won’t see war again in the name of Jesus.”

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/2019-bishop-oyedepo-speaks-presence-obasanjo-atiku-meeting

Cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: 2019: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On His Presence At Obasanjo, Atiku Meeting by iGISTMORE: 3:07am On Oct 15, 2018
sad
Re: 2019: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On His Presence At Obasanjo, Atiku Meeting by pinkcottoncandy: 3:27am On Oct 15, 2018
All of Una folo enforce Mr integrity on the suffering masses.

Now you want bigin sing song

I go just report you to daddy freeze
Re: 2019: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On His Presence At Obasanjo, Atiku Meeting by CodeTemplar: 3:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Imams preach to their followers that God want them to have Muslim leaders and nobody complains but a regular citizen shows up to reconcile two old pals and it becomes a sin because he was politically ostracized and consecrated out of politics by a dictator who feels insecure.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On His Presence At Obasanjo, Atiku Meeting by dadalicious: 5:27am On Oct 15, 2018
pinkcottoncandy:
All of Una folo enforce Mr integrity on the suffering masses.

Now you want bigin sing song

I go just report you to daddy freeze
That reminds me.
Where is Freeze sef
Re: 2019: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On His Presence At Obasanjo, Atiku Meeting by seunmsg(m): 5:36am On Oct 15, 2018

I have never taken any dime from any political candidate in my life, I am a mediator.

Oyedepo's hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. Here is a man that had been attacking the Fulani tribe since 2015 claiming to be mediating for a Fulani man to be president. What kind of pastor mediates for a thief to be supported as president?
Re: 2019: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On His Presence At Obasanjo, Atiku Meeting by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 15, 2018
iGISTMORE:

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/2019-bishop-oyedepo-speaks-presence-obasanjo-atiku-meeting

Cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44
Oyedepo has now been atikulated in the spirit of wisdom and progress.
But butterflyleo and resurgent4oodua will not be happy with this.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / Ladies Given Maternity Gown For Indecent Dressing & Yahoo Boys Sent Away At Winn / Exposed! Bisola Johnson Lied Against TB Joshua , Mentally Unstable (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.