Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? (745 Views)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? by finalboss(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
A belief in ghosts or the paranormal requires no church or worship. To believe in ghosts does not join the conviction that ghosts are deities or are or are all knowing and all powerful and lay down laws we must all abide by.

I can't represent all atheists yet I expect not very many believe in spirits of the dead twirling around us attempting to associate with the living. Be that as it may if an agnostic does mull over the paranormal they presumably observe it in an entire diverse classification. They can be an atheist with regards to "God" however skeptic when it relates to ghosts. (Also, mind you, believing in the energy of dead humans as yet waiting isn't and DOES exclude the faith in angels and demons. Those ideas fall once again into religious doctrine.)

Numerous Christians and those of different beliefs are considerably more tolerating of the possibility of ghosts yet accounts of the paranormal that we read and catch wind of do not coordinate with anything said in the bible or holy books. In the bible there is no scripture stating that one's soul can be trapped on earth and can manipulate solid items.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? by Teague4league(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin
Re: Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? by TOSIN116: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
It strange but i know some who claimed to have seen ghosts! for real.
Re: Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
People who believe in ghost/ spirit/ juju are just as deluded as religious people... FACT!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
as in holy ghost?
Re: Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? by finalboss(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Blakjewelry:
as in holy ghost?
hehe, all types of ghost.
Re: Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? by finalboss(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
TOSIN116:
It strange but i know some who claimed to have seen ghosts! for real.
ehm please how can we reach the person. Lets hear from him/her. Imaginary things

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me / What Really Happened Between COZA Pastor & Busola – Apostle Dr. Tenebe Patrick / So Called "Psychic With Supernatural Powers", Unaware Police Were Coming For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.