Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun (416 Views)

Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) / The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by gabolak(m): 5:02am On Oct 15, 2018
The Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun has promised to spend N7.3billion out of N17.3 billion the last tranche of Paris club refund paid by the federal government to improve the lives of over 7.5 million Ogun residents across the state.
Amosun who added that N10 billion would be spent on backlogs of gratuity, cooperative deductions, severance and furniture allowance of its workforce.
It would be recalled that the Buhari-led administration on Wednesday released the last tranche of Paris Club of N17.3 billion to the state.
The governor through his Commissioner for Finance, Adewale Oshinowo while speaking with newsmen said the balance of N7.3 billion will be spent on social services for the benefit of the state.
Oshinowo opined that the payment of the N10 billion will boost the morale of the public service workforce and enhance its productivity.
He however maintained that Ibikunle Amosun-led administration has been consistent in paying workers’ salaries since the inception of the administration.
He said, “The governor Ibikunle Amosun has directed that N10 billionwhich represents 60 percent of the total Paris Club Refund of N17.3billion, be used for the immediate payment of the backlog of cooperative deductions, gratuity, severance and furniture allowance of its workforce.
“This is in line with the commitment of the Ibikunle-led administration to the welfare of workers. While N10billion is to be expended on the workforce, the balance of N7.3 billion will go into social services for the benefit of the entire 7.5 million indigenes of the state.
“The Ibikunle Amosun administration as you all know is worker-friendly. This informed its decision to increase the salaries of workers in 2012 which doubted our monthly wage bill. It is a testament to the value this government places on its workforce that it pays the highest salaries in the entire federation.”
Re: Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by Kenekingisback: 5:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Future tense

2 Likes

Re: Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11am On Oct 15, 2018
It would be recalled that the Buhari-led administration on Wednesday released the last tranche of Paris Club of N17.3 billion to the state.

Make hay while the sun shine Mr Governor?!

Do it NOW!

Ogun state indigenes are looking up to you.

Make them happy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by emmie14: 5:16am On Oct 15, 2018
What is Paris funds?

1 Like

Re: Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by richidinho(m): 5:18am On Oct 15, 2018
grin
Re: Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by gabolak(m): 5:42am On Oct 15, 2018
emmie14:
What is Paris funds?
Its the Paris Club refund money
Re: Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by gabolak(m): 5:46am On Oct 15, 2018
post=72094978:

Make hay while the sun shine Mr Governor?!

Do it NOW!

Ogun state indigenes are looking up to you.

Make them happy.

The waiting is already turning to frustration already. Since on the 19th of September 2018, that the promise was made, it is yet to be fulfilled.
Re: Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Oct 15, 2018
gabolak:

The waiting is already turning to frustration already. Since on the 19th of September 2018, that the promise was made, it is yet to be fulfilled.
That is less than one month.
We hope something is done for you guys soon.
It will end in praise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by futuregovernor: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2018
post=72095315:

That is less than one month.
We hope something is done for you guys soon.
It will end in praise.
Zombie,the man will no do anything. If it's PDP Governor,you will type rubbish

1 Like

Re: Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by IamD18: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2018
We still know what people of Ogun sate love doing.
Re: Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Governor your people are counting and waiting on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Fund: I Will Spend N7.3 Billion To Improve Lives Of Ogun People- Amosun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2018
gabolak:

Just seeing your pm.
Your thread is on front page now...at last.
Send your message here Gabo, we will reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Should Adopt The Electoral College System Today / PDP Guber Candidate, Seyi Makinde Threatens Ajimobi With Legal Action Over State / Nnamdi Kanu Re-surface In Occupied Palestine (israel):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.