Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Davido For A Year For $1m? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Davido For A Year For $1m? (355 Views)

'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys / E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Davido For A Year For $1m? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2018
Hello Guys,

We want to know how much you love your favorite Artiste and how far you can go for them.

In case you missed that of Wizkid, Here it is Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m?

Tell us how big your love for Davido and his music is to you, can any amount of make you stop listening to the Assurance crooner for a whole year.

So Guys

Will You Stop Listening To Davido For A Year For $1m?
Drop your comments..

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Davido For A Year For $1m? by Woke4all(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2018
Who he help?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Davido For A Year For $1m? by dannie007(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2018
$1m is too much nah. I will no longer listen to him for a life time self if I am offered N3m
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Davido For A Year For $1m? by Caseless: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2018
grin

I charge less to render such self-helping services. $1000 is all I'd take and donate to charity to stop listening to him forever.

I'm out thread.

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Davido For A Year For $1m? by hisgrace090: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2018
I don't know any of his music track talkless of listening to one.

Even with that 1million I will still consider if I can listen to just one.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Davido For A Year For $1m? by kimnicki(f): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Loool..for 500000 naira sef
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Davido For A Year For $1m? by Shelumiel: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2018
Foolish question

(1) (Reply)

Alex Signs Major Deal, Becomes A Multiple Land Owner At 22 / Son Of Legendary Afrobeat Singer, Fela, Seun Kuti Gets Grammy Nomination / Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Talks Politics & Obasanjo Is His Best Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.