Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys (32959 Views)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by MediaNGN: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2019
Simi has ban Yahoo Boys from listening or buying her music.

Simi said she has officially bans internet fraudsters (Yahoo Boys) from buying or listening to her music after a fan in a live video chat, asked Simi to stop blasting Yahoo boys as they are the ones that buy her music most.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/stop-listening-or-buying-music-singer.html

4 Likes

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2019
Thread closed! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by itspzpics(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2019
Simi on point

See Some sexy Photos of Simi As she display her Sexy Half Nuude in Bikini beside a pool => HERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by MediaNGN: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Oya internet fraudsters come and attack her grin grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Onyi22(f): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2019
That was Savage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by yyha3314(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2019
Wetin concern me with this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by adanri76: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2019
This one na forming for social media attention, whether na yahoo or corrupt politician she will still smile at the alert of 2m coming into her phone, mtchew NEXT!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by dreamwords: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2019
G boys don't listen to Simi songs, she cant even sing a good song
See her face like adekunle Gold

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by frankmoney(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2019
This just shows the mind of the average nigerian. Ready to rip the next person off and try to justify it

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by MJBOLT: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2019
the block head should tell her fellow musicians to stop singing songs that promote yahoo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by ictjobber: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2019
See talk....

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by frowland(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2019
Drugs is to US music as Yahoo is to Nigeria's

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Pabloosas(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2019
grin
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by mywealthcometh(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Madness every where especially in the head of our youth

1 Like

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2019
This yahoo guys bold oh!!!
Nigeria and nigerians are losing billions in cancelled contracts every other month due to suspected fraud issues.
You get a contract with a foreign client or business and the second the hear you're Nigerian, that's all, "we'll get back to you" is the last thing you'll hear.

They have no idea the importance of branding or National branding in this case, The same way you hear German Engineering/ German Machine is the same way you hear Nigerian scammer

It's the legit guys that suffer for this folly, The most stupid excuse they've come up with is that the white man exploited their ancestors, makes them feel like their fighting for a cause, but its stupidity, because you're losing in the end, all avenues for legal business are gradually being blocked the second your nationality crops up.
They'll say no Job, like the ones involved in and growing legit businesses gradually have two heads, call a spade a spade, you guys are only looking for fast money don't blame buhari or blame the white man. If EFCC tarce una now una go dey shout what of politicians, abegi na-emechi ọnụ gị what of you

This money will go into buying benz, buying Iphone, prostitutes and slay queens, drugs and drinks worth hundreds of thousands at clubs, only God knows how that helps Nigerian economy on the long run, because asides [i]Ashawo[/i]everything else is imported, the dumb bleeps simply return the money back to the west, its even worse when they're broke, they'll sell all of these and start from ground level, rinse and repeat...

118 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Kurtis02(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2019
Make una link me up Nah.
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2019
frowland:
Drugs is to US music as Yahoo is to Nigeria's

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Lumig: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2019
Hmmm, wonderful! I just dey think if our so called Men of God can also toe this line by saying Internet Fraudsters, Office fraudsters and cheats should not give their blood and dirty money as tithes and offering in church. But they will never say such, na to dey stylishly... Kudos to Simi for her courage

8 Likes

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2019
...That yahoo-fool that commented by saying the govenment should provide jobs for them must be one of the beneficiaries.

The idiot should tell them to take their fraudulent schemes to the government since it is the reason for their unemployement.

I don't get the madness, government refuses you job, then the next thing is for one he goat to take up arms and whatever else there is, and then turn on his fellow citizens and foreigners to show your frustration.

Just imagine the brainless fools justifying foolishness.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by silento(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2019
X
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by MisterFresh: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2019
Gboys will still hear her songs. E too sweet. Like if you agree

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Hotfreezer: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2019
Debramaye:
This one na forming for social media attention, whether yahoo boy or corrupt politician she will still smile at the alert of 2m coming into her phone, mtchew NEXT!!

@Ur DP, No matter how small your head is, I believe there should be space for your brain in it.

4 Likes

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Chicastle: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2019
This one go soon enter one chance just watch
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Iamicekid(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2019
I hope guys don’t take this to heart and use it against her cause Na she go suffer pass ooo, se she think se all the girls wey dey come her concert 60% of them Na this guys dey bring them come, when hunger wire am wella we all will be here when she will say Na rumors

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Kingluqman(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2019
You wan make Olamide and Qdot tear you slap abi grin

You wan spoil market for dem abi

Ji... Ma sun!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Elnino4ladies: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2019
Her songs doesn't inspire G boys

4 Likes

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by LesbianBoy(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2019
See mumu. Are they not the ones that buy table in your concerts
Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2019
Hotfreezer:

@Ur DP, No matter how small your head is, I believe there should be space for your brain in it.
I don't have time to argue with trolls like you, if you don't like my opinion then quietly scroll past it, what I said there is facts

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys by quincyshakur(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2019
Simi na fool...if no b for d help of Gee Boiz who for knw her....Ungrateful dick suckin bitch angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Poses In Keke / DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) / P-Square Postpone Concert Due To Illness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.