Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. (3127 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / How Does Chatting With Abbreviation/ Short Hand Portrays Us? / August New Month Wishes For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by layi(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2006
@yummy
"Cork ur gun b4 pointing it. Might be too late if he's also armed"

How are we sure ur own pic is real?
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2006
layi:

@yummy
"Cork your gun before pointing it. Might be too late if he's also armed"

How are we sure your own pic is real?
Mr Layi, she know i de play around sir. abi she told u she can't talk for herslf? **hisss** woman rapper cheesy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by layi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2006
@yummy
U leave guyz dey play around with woman...Who be the real woman wrapper proper?
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2006
layi:

@yummy
U leave guyz dey play around with woman...Who be the real woman wrapper proper?
so dat one pain u. how come u de talk wetin no concern u b4?
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by layi(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2006
@yummy
U don point ur gun twice now without corking it. Thats what i was pointin out. Stay tite bro. cheesy I'm out wink
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by adesodgi(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2006
he's out,but u need to cork ur gun next time,i thfink that was his point...i'm jobless grin
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2006
I beg leave all that cocking of gun and do the trigger
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by adesodgi(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2006
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2006
adesodgi:

he's out,but u need to cork your gun next time,i thfink that was his point...i'm jobless grin
I agree u're jobless

@ Layi

You didn't read the thread from where it started, she took at me first. so next time pull your triggr to yourself before u start postin wetin u no understand.
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by hotangel2(f): 4:29am On Jan 08, 2006
*Passes QUIETLY(hisses)*
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes ...... fada lawd done it!!!
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by kaylala(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2006
so y don't you like chatting with faces you don't know
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by adesodgi(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2006
me? Na who talk so,i know u?but we dey chat nauw... rolleyes
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by kaylala(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2006
not u my guy,the culprits knows themselves angry
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by adesodgi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2006
ho...?
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by kaylala(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2006
abi don't they
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by adesodgi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2006
why askin miya?
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by kaylala(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2006
because you know it all lipsrsealed
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by hotangel2(f): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2006
hmm hmm
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by eslynera(f): 2:00am On Nov 25, 2006
pictures are on profiles, wo when u chat wit sombody, just check their faces and get to know who you're chattin with cheesy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by iice(f): 4:34am On Nov 25, 2006
@Topic, i love chatting with faces i dont know grin
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by kaylala(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2006
What if your face is not there?
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by temmyabby(f): 12:31am On May 31, 2007
ve u eva got chatting wit sum1 without a pic b4 and then when u c the persons pic u loose interest all of a sudden? well dat happens 2 me undecided beta to know sum ppl by their post than their pic wink
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by samsilo(m): 2:27am On May 31, 2007
@temmyabby,LoL.
Its nice to see who you are chatting with ,though it could turn you off.
For me ,I am quite good at picturing who a person is from their way of thinking ,which is very difficult to disguise.
Pictures however can be more deceptive.
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by moondust(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2007
temmyabby:

ve u eva got chatting wit someone without a pic before and then when u c the persons pic u loose interest all of a sudden? well that happens 2 me undecided beta to know sum people by their post than their pic wink
feel u there
buts its still good to know what they look like, lest u begin to get over interested in the wrong sort.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You / Ovi Chat Username? / 10 Fascinating Facts You Didn’t Know About Farting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.