Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Bovi: Every Girl Who Avoided Bouquet In Weddings I Hosted, Have Remained Single - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi: Every Girl Who Avoided Bouquet In Weddings I Hosted, Have Remained Single (14793 Views)

Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) / Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding / Why Omawumi And I Have Remained Friends – Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi: Every Girl Who Avoided Bouquet In Weddings I Hosted, Have Remained Single by Euphorica(f): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Lwkmd Lwkmd Lwkmd
Re: Bovi: Every Girl Who Avoided Bouquet In Weddings I Hosted, Have Remained Single by ImaIma1(f): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
He cannot possibly know that.

How does he know all the girls that attended the wedding and avoided catching the bouquet?

How did he follow up with the lives of all the girls in the wedding who avoided the bouquet or probably refused to stand up to go forward.

His point isn't valid.

Not everyone believes in the idea of catching the bouquet.
Re: Bovi: Every Girl Who Avoided Bouquet In Weddings I Hosted, Have Remained Single by ImaIma1(f): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
megafaraday:
So you are telling us you know all the single girls in all the weddings you have anchored, know the ones that avoid catching the bouquet, followed up on them and confirmed they are not married. Continue boboing us o . Wehdone Sir

My thoughts exactly
Re: Bovi: Every Girl Who Avoided Bouquet In Weddings I Hosted, Have Remained Single by doyinisaac(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
visijo:
Some Girls are really poor in romance. you hit her with a pillow, Boom she's chasing you with a knife
grin grin
Re: Bovi: Every Girl Who Avoided Bouquet In Weddings I Hosted, Have Remained Single by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Prophet Bovi!
Re: Bovi: Every Girl Who Avoided Bouquet In Weddings I Hosted, Have Remained Single by flaver: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wahalah oooh so u dey use style dey tell is sey the side chicks dem wen u gather never wan leave u go marry............ don't worry there is God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana / New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji’s Beautiful Daughter, Chimebuka Nnaji / Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.