Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding (59273 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Made4naijalove: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Billionaire blogger and single mum of one, Linda Ikeji yesterday, caught the bouquet at the wedding reception of her sister, Sandra.

According to reports, Linda Ikeji alongside a couple of other ladies stepped out when it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet and luckily, Linda caught it with much struggle.

Watch the video of the moment below, showing how guests cheered after the blogger caught the bouquet indicating that she will be next to wall down the aisle.

Of course I joined them ��. I can't be left behind biko...lol. And I caught the bouquet...Yay! Ok, ok, whatever, my sister gave it to me ��. But bottom line is; I'm going to be the next Ikeji bride..� say amen for me! �❤ #thesbond

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7MvUDAnDX_/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gTMIKwGS8o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by sweetonugbu: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Will she be my second wife?.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Braintrain: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Baby girl this is a sign

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Ogegeodey(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Why is she excited?

Any hope to get married?

She is a single mom, she has no business catching any bouquet.

Hanty leave am for the maidens grin

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by StarUp: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Issorite...

Meanwhile...
You borrowed money from me and you are now posting "I wish I could just die"... Are you mad? I cover you with the blood of Jesus.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by ogawisdom(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin

Committee of akata mamas with fallen heroes everywhere angry

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by RPirez: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
She can now go marry her common sense! cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by zeedof(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
This life self

Bible go against sex before marriage

Quran go against sex before marriage

If she want to marry now, either the pastor or imam will still come and preach and blessed the marriage without reading those verses that said no to sex before marriage....

We are the one fooling ourself in this country...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Dididrumz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ok ohh, na their property

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by WaywardSon(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
She should just go and marry a white dude because Nigerian men will not take her serious, they will just pretend because of money she has. White dudes can love for real and that's what she should be after, Real love. She's already made the money and already has a child. So just her personal lover na e remain

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
She will go look for another woman's Bae to impregnate her again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by GamaINasser: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Enough of the show
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by RPirez: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Braintrain:
Baby girl this is a sign

End time sign?

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by darthv: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Linda come make I give you second Belle

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Skepticus: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2020

Look at them. Stupid Nigerian ladies.

Na wetin dia empty brains sabi be dat.

Marriage, sex, bags, clothes etc.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
This signifies only one thing beautiful Linda!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Bossontop(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
Ehen?.....and then??

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Dididrumz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Why is she excited?

Any hope to get married?

Guy u dey vex ohh
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
undecided
She no go marry

Na baby mama she like at her old age angry

Staged just to give her set hope.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by DEWKID(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
s
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Kingluqman(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Arrangeeee bouquet grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by Sirmuel1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
In case you need a Man, I'm always here for you Linda.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by wwwihy: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Attitude is everything. I like her positive attitude

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by ddaammyy(f): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
She caught the flower abi her sister gave it to her? Planned show.

35 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by LiveforChrist: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Good
Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by YelloweWest: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wayo! She didn't catch it. Her sister gave it to her grin

I wish her a good husband shaa, she really wants to get married

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding by splendour7(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
ok make we boil corn ni?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities / Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.