Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Friend Gave Me Human Head To Keep For Him - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Gave Me Human Head To Keep For Him - Suspect (545 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses / Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Gave Me Human Head To Keep For Him - Suspect by arinze198(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2018
A 21-year old, Qudus Rasak, who was arrested with human head, has confessed that what was found with him belonged to his friend, Kazeem, who was seriously in need of money.

The suspect was arrested at Abule-Eko, Ijede area of Ikorodu, Lagos with a case bag containing the human head and some leaves suspected to be charms on his way to an undisclosed place.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/friend-gave-human-head-keep-suspect/

Re: My Friend Gave Me Human Head To Keep For Him - Suspect by osemoses1234(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2018
Hh
Re: My Friend Gave Me Human Head To Keep For Him - Suspect by NoRetreat(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Wicked world
Re: My Friend Gave Me Human Head To Keep For Him - Suspect by Jabioro: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2018
Just let his head rolls on the ground with body apart,take the body to lab for future experienment..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! Scammer Nairalander Blogger. / Man Almost Kill Her Teen House Help For Refusing To Continue Having Sex / 6 Viewpoints From Sunday’s Mayhem At Idi-Arere,Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.