Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) (31704 Views)

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k / Lady Finds Hard Drugs Hidden In Slippers Friend Gave Her To Take Abroad (Video) / My Friend Gave Me Human Head To Keep For Him - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2018
As shared by Success....

'June 23rd 2018 was the darkest day of my life when someone I regarded as a friend and a sister turned against me and said "let's watch how I can settle down or move on with this unforgettable mark"
I was left in a Delima when she bounced into my room after our misunderstandings outside  not knowing she was with an arm to get me blinded for the rest days of my life. Little did I know that a friend I held in high esteem and was willing to take any bullet for was behind the trigger.
#Ann with great pains in my heart I regret not listening to people who have tried their best to tell  me your kind of person and to let you out of my life. I regret loving you not just like a friend but like my biological sister. I am always Happy for you come what may!  But how do I know that your plan was to get me  disfigured for life'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/nigerian-lady-almost-killed-by-her.html

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2018

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by serverconnect(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2018
THIS IS TERRIBLE. FEAR WOMAN.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by CaptainG00D: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Don't worry there is always pay back time for everything in this world it will only take time but surely it will happen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2018
I HATE FAKE FRIENDS,THUNDER STRIKE ANY FAKE FRIEND ARUND ME..
See as this Wicked Friend, take style disfigured dis beautiful damsel, so painful

10 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by darkmarky(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2018
There is no need for all these sorority sisterhood rubbish friendships..
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2018
What did u do to her?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by littlewonders: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2018
Really terrible
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by carzola(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Fear makeup

I don't see the resemblance.

Anyway you wouldn't write what
Made your friend act that way
Your just looking for cheap sympathy

Abeg allow our hearts heal from last night

9 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2018
I fear Nigerian Women ooo!
War!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2018
Wow! Must have been a really big preek that caused this.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Wow....I think this woman has a trait of Fulani in her DNA.......but this shit happened on the same day fulani massacre in jos took place.......

Sha, Hell hath na fury than a woman scorned

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by geenalora(f): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2018
God have mercy ohhhhh.....geez!!!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
r
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by gabazin080(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Of all men Adam was the happiest; He had no mother-in-law.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by Centcanada: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Friendship is sweet but kill at times too.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by gabazin080(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
I dont understand why croatia beat argentina when they also help them to qualify for the next round,,,at the same time,i realise that some people will only love you when they know they will benefit after what i saw argentina did to nigeria after all they where the ones who pray hard for the best of best to nigeria when they where facin iceland then betray them at last without mercy,witchcraft exist even in america

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by Liberator007(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
zoba88:
As shared by Success....

'June 23rd 2018 was the darkest day of my life when someone I regarded as a friend and a sister turned against me and said "let's watch how I can settle down or move on with this unforgettable mark"
I was left in a Delima when she bounced into my room after our misunderstandings outside  not knowing she was with an arm to get me blinded for the rest days of my life. Little did I know that a friend I held in high esteem and was willing to take any bullet for was behind the trigger.
#Ann with great pains in my heart I regret not listening to people who have tried their best to tell  me your kind of person and to let you out of my life. I regret loving you not just like a friend but like my biological sister. I am always Happy for you come what may!  But how do I know that your plan was to get me  disfigured for life'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/nigerian-lady-almost-killed-by-her.html
Shit! This is cruelty and should not be condoned but what exactly happened?
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
nobe everything must dey SM na.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by dynicks(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
sorry dear but u didn't tell us what led to the attack....

in nwamaikpe's voice.....IT MUST BE AS A RESULT OF A PRICELESS PREEK.....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by Gangster1ms: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Women and evil cry
U see them trying to copy guys brotherhood but it doesn't work cos deep inside they are always jealous of each other.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Small CM Up na blindness
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by DonMoga(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
GEEZZZ, SORRY DEAR.............IT'S JEALOUSY
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
E no go pass issue of man
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by alphaconde(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
how can u be a friend to someone u dont know? how do u start a fight that u cant win? how do u make trouble with people who u know are heartless.

my dad always says when u are at peace ur problems will be at peace too.
this was very avoidable

definitely there was a fight

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by princeade86(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
women are wicked and heartless.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by hisexcellency34: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Amadioha of the skies!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Füçk. An eye for an eye works just fine. Where is the assailant. I would love to see her gorged
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Jeez!

Sorry o.

For the records, Girls that keep more of male friends are smarter and less disturbed about life

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by ojmaroni247(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen / Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) / Private Investigator Unmasks Nigerian Scammer - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.