Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX (41810 Views)

Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes / Nigerian Lady orders 'burger', But She Got 'mboga' In Tanzania / Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Some people have zero joy
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by devigblegble: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Naija too dey do baby shower smh
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by SarkinYarki: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2018
folake4u:
Perfect picture for the change Buhari promised us v. The Real Harsh Reality of the Change.

Stop it please that cake is 5000 times far better than the cake Buhari delivered , instead of cake Buhari delivered scorpion piss to us to drink
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Agugbadin: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2018
dominique:
This one is even worse than naija tailors grin

What people don't realize is baking and cake design are two totally different ball games. You need to take special trainings in cake design and these trainings don't come cheap. So if someone offers to do a specially designed cake for you at a cheap price, don't be too surprised if you get that kind of cake above.

You are correct
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2018
You got what you paid for.
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by dasphinx1(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2018
dominique:
This one is even worse than naija tailors grin

What people don't realize is baking and cake design are two totally different ball games. You need to take special trainings in cake design and these trainings don't come cheap. So if someone offers to do a specially designed cake for you at a cheap price, don't be too surprised if you get that kind of cake above.

Hmmm, it seems you watch cake boss alot....
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by dominique(f): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2018
dasphinx1:

Hmmm, it seems you watch cake boss alot....

Yes o grin
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Olatundextd(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Omo you see cake .. Let start the celebration no time to check time grin grin cheesy
[img]https://i./8mJO.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by wonlasewonimi: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
The Baker improvised... Those are winter shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by folake4u(f): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Stop it please that cake is 5000 times far better than the cake Buhari delivered , instead of cake Buhari delivered scorpion piss to us to drink

Fatality! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by yvelchstores(f): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2018
That person is not a Baker. She didn't even level the cake. The worst I have ever seen.
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by dasphinx1(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2018
dominique:

Yes o grin

Thats cool....
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by smudge2079(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Chai...no one should be made to go through this..
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by theDukegold(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2018
When you were asked to go foreign but said No mummy Nkechi does it better!
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by BIXYBABE: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Khartune(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Waspa001: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2018
this one weak me gan
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by DONFASZY(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2018
I don laugh die...abeg op...shift make i faint....e b like herbalist potty and juju stone....see shoe....reject it n ask for damages....lolx
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Redeakaa(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nna cake na cake....chop am or leave am.....Buh dah baker bahd....chai.....bros
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by gagadey(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Its a lie jare.
She saw the first picture and tried making it by herself nd the second picture was all what she could do. Dnt mind these liars
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Slimsly100(f): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Bakers and Tailors bear the same name....AMAKA

Them too disappoint. I nor just fit cry for my Introduction dress make dem nor use their nonsense attitude spoil my day. Ingredients people
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by AdorableJosh(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
LMAOOOO the the chinko shoes killed me
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Slimsly100:

Them too disappoint. I nor just fit cry for my Introduction dress make dem nor use their nonsense attitude spoil my day. Ingredients people

Take heart grin
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by uuzba(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
dan900:
na wa . this the reason some people don't like to order stuffs online.. grin grin grin grin grin

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.

STUFF has no plural. It is already a plural word.
You don't add S at the end the word.
Stuff is stuff.
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Emerald94(f): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
[/color]
dan900:
na wa . this the reason some people don't like to order stuffs online.. grin grin grin grin grin

[color=#990000]If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.

I'm interested
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Vannlex(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Iyonke dissappointment oo!!!
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by mechanics(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Bakers and Tailors bear the same name....AMAKA
how?
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by mechanics(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cake is cake.
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
mechanics:
how?

Ask Tuface
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by mechanics(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

Ask Tuface
hahahaha, BornAgainChild, it seems you like the song?
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by codedearner(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ah! Aye le, amaka disappointment grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Man Dressed Up With Tubers Of Yam / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) / 5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.