Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,308 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX (41641 Views)

Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes / Nigerian Lady orders 'burger', But She Got 'mboga' In Tanzania / Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kishkosh:
That's why people still prefer bricks and mortals to clicks and portals.
Dont blame people that don't like to shop online. They have thier reasons.
this your rhyme sha!!!bricks and mortars;clicks and portals

1 Like

Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by AceDomino(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wrong topic writers...
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by AceDomino(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
What you see isn't always what you get...
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Nazae(f): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by blackfase(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Amaka disappoin.....
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Tgifted(f): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lmao...creativity versus nonsensetivity grin grin grin
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
dominique:
This one is even worse than naija tailors grin

What people don't realize is baking and cake design are two totally different ball games. You need to take special trainings in cake design and these trainings don't come cheap. So if someone offers to do a specially designed cake for you at a cheap price, don't be too surprised if you get that kind of cake above.

Well we thanks god for YouTube. So many tutorials there, same with makeup
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by boxypane(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Is that one cake or fufu?
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Arthurity1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why can't they just say "madam I no fit do am" rather give you crap like this.
Re: Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX by Slimsly100(f): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

Take heart grin

I nor kukuma allow them break my heart before my sister, I wear my dress rock am well with enough joy. I cannot come and go and die before of workman silliness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video) / Abuja Based Man Downs Plate Of Rice Garnished With 'Exotic' Lizard Meat. Photos / Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.